- Oh. Oh wow.
- It's so shiny.
- And it's bigger than I expected.
- I mean, I've seen pictures, and I
knew it was big, but this is a whole new deal.
- That's so many names etched into
- That's so weird that it's just
casually sitting there.
- Think of all the people who have
- Thank of all the people who have
drunk out of this.
- Ew. That's disgusting.
- Whatever. It's the Cup. Who cares?
- Oh gosh. I have to take a picture
- SHOOT. I should have worn a hockey
shirt or jersey.
- Oh well. Football jersey will have
- Can I touch it?
- I don't want to get finger smudges
- What if I got my fingerprints on
it and then it got stolen? Would I get interrogated?
- "I DIDN'T DO IT!"
- It's almost my turn.
- Why am I nervous?
- I'm going to look terrible in the
- That's going to be so sad. I only
get one shot at this.
- "You only get one shot! Do not
miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime."
- OH GOD IT'S MY TURN
- What do I do with my hands?
- Where do I stand?
- Why am I the worst at taking
- Don't sneeze.
- DON'T SNEEZE.
- Phew. Didn't sneeze.
- Man, my dad is going to be so
- That's it.
- That's the closest I'll ever be to
the Stanley Cup in my entire life.
- Oh, wait. That's not the worst picture I've ever taken.
- But who cares? IT'S THE CUP.
- That was so cool.
- This means I have a personal
connection to Gretzky now, right?
- That's gotta be how that works.
- That's totally how that works.
- Gretzky and I are best friends
- All hail Lord Stanley!
TrackBack URL: http://cstv.collegesports.com/mt5.2/mt-tb.cgi/59721