Jan. 25, 2003
The Notre Dame athletic department hotline has realigned its menu offerings for the 2003 winter and spring fall sports seasons.
The hotline provides schedule and results information for varsity sports and serves as a supplement to the live coverage and game recaps already provided on the official athletic website at www.und.com.
Here's how the hotline now is realigned (as of Aug. 20):
*Dial (574) 631-3000
*Select any of the following subgroups:
(1) Upcoming schedule and recent results of ALL varsity sports currently in action (select cells 3-9 for the most updated results for specific sports).
(2) Football schedules for the 2002, '03, '04, '05 and '06 seasons.
(3) Basketball information (then press 1 for men's basketball and 2 for women's basketball)
(4) Baseball (press 1) and softball (press 2) information.
(5) Men's lacrosse (press 1), men's ice hockey (press 2) and women's lacrosse (press 3)information.
(6) Men's and women's track and field information.
(7) Men's and women's swimming and diving information (then press 1 for men's swimming and 2 for women's swimming).
(8) Tennis information (then press 1 for men's tennis and 2 for women's tennis) and men's and women's fencing information (press 3).
(9) Women's golf (press 1), men's golf (press 2) and women's rowing (press 3) information.