As members of the Joyce Grants-in-Aid program, benefactors are considered the Athletic Director's "inner circle," helping provide necessary scholarship resources to advance the mission and performance of Notre Dame Athletics.
A Joyce Grant-in-Aid is
an annual $40,000 expendable gift to the University that funds a student athlete's tuition, room and board for one year - shaping their life, at Notre Dame and beyond. This elite benefaction program continues the vision and legacy of the late University Executive Vice President, Fr. Edmund P. Joyce, C.S.C.
Support from a Joyce GIA enables
|The Benefits of Membership:
- The opportunity to interact with the student-athlete receiving a Joyce Grant-in-Aid
- Ombudsman services for Athletic and University events
- Invitation to annual Recognition Weekend, in conjunction with a home football game
- Ticket and parking assistance for all on-campus athletic events
- News and communication from the Athletic Department
Irish student-athletes to experience a rigorous academic curriculum, develop their spiritual lives, become involved in the community, and experience premiere athletic competition - the full Notre Dame experience.
Benefactors are included
in signature events that celebrate - in the spirit of Father Joyce - the lifelong impact these scholarships make on student-athletes' lives.
More information can be found here