The University of Notre Dame receives several hundred requests for memorabilia from organizations each year. Please know that all requests are given serious consideration, however, due to the high volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines must be followed to assure fairness.
Types of donations:
- Due to ticket demand, complimentary tickets cannot be provided as a donation.
- Due to NCAA regulations, we are unable to fulfill requests that would benefit students in grades 9-12. This includes all high school auctions, raffles, fundraisers, and requests for prizes.
- Requests for operating expenses and other monetary donations cannot be honored.
- Memorabilia is limited to one request per organization during the University of Notre Dame fiscal year (7/1-6/30).
- Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we are not able to guarantee that we will have an item for your event. We appreciate your support of Notre Dame Athletics, and hope that your event is a success.
- Requests for items to be autographed by student-athletes cannot be honored. Check the promotions page (und.com) for information on fan fests or team autograph sessions.
Items used for donation requests are typically promotional giveaways. We hope that you enjoy the item that is selected for your event.
- All donation requests must include the combined donation request form.
- Please submit at least six weeks prior to the date for which the donation is needed.
- Donation requests must be received by mail, fax or email, (please choose just one method).
- All decisions made by the University of Notre Dame are final.
- All requests should be submitted to:
University of Notre Dame
Event Marketing Donation Requests
Notre Dame, IN 46556
For other great options on memorabilia and tickets, click the following links:
2012-13 Clancy's Notre Dame Kids Club
Steiner Sports (Authentic Notre Dame memorabilia)
Notre Dame Athletics Official Online Store (Apparel and Gifts)