AS A SOPHOMORE (2017-18):· Claimed Honorable Mention All-America accolades for the first time as a member of the Notre Dame 400 freestyle relay entry that placed 15th at the NCAA Championships.
· Earned first nod as a member of the All-ACC Academic Team.
· Swam in three events at the ACC Championships, highlighted by a 16th-place result in the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:47.11.
· Finished second in the 500 freestyle with a time of 4:58.90 in a tri-dual against Ball State and Green Bay.
· Logged a third-place result in the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:48.77 during the Shamrock Invitational.
· Runner-up in the 50 freestyle (:23.49) and the 200 freestyle (1:49.42), adding a fourth-place time of :51.25 in the 100 freestyle to defeat No. 25 Florida State.
· Raced to second place in the 100 freestyle (:50.86) and the 200 freestyle (1:49.97) against Iowa and Illinois.
· Posted an NCAA B-cut during a prelim swim-off with a time of :49.97 at the Ohio State Fall Open Invitational.
· Touched the wall third in both the 100 freestyle (:51.01) and the 200 freestyle (1:48.74) in wins over No. 9 Indiana and Cincinnati.
· Was fourth in the 200 freestyle after posting a time of 1:49.69 against No. 16 Purdue.
· Took the race win in the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:48.29, adding a third-place result in the 100 freestyle (:51.03) versus Georgia Tech.
· Best result of the meet was fourth place in the 200 freestyle (1:49.50) against Michigan State and No. 5 Texas A&M.
· Top finish of third in the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:49.35 in a team win over No. 9 Louisville.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016-17):· Made debut at the ACC Championships, earning a top finish of 15th place in the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:47.82.
· Winner in the 100 freestyle with a time of :51.15, and added a third-place result in :23.78 in a tri-dual meet against IUPUI and Indiana State.
· Runner-up in the 200 freestyle (1:49.52) against ACC foe Louisville.
· Placed second in the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:49.89, and added a fourth-place result of :51.79 in the 100 freestyle against Northwestern.
· Finished third in the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:50.80 against Iowa and Illinois.
· Notched placements of third place in the 100 freestyle with a time of :51.15 and the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:50.14 against ACC competitors Virginia Tech and Pittsburgh.
· Added third-place finishes in the 100 freestyle (:50.95) and the 200 freestyle (1:49.41) against Miami (Fla.), Purdue and Rutgers.
· Placed third in the 200 freestyle with a time 1:50.65 in a dual with Georgia Tech.
· Recorded top-five finishes in the 200 freestyle (1:53.86, third) and the 50 freestyle (:24.44, fourth) against Indiana State and Oakland.
PREP & PERSONAL:· 2016 US Olympic Trials Qualifier in the 50 and 100 meter free.
· Won two varsity letters at Hawken, one for swimming and one for track.
· Voted Lake Erie Swimming Senior Swimmer of the Year.
· As a sophomore, swam with sister Alyssa on 200 medley relay All-American team.
· Swam with both prep team and Lake Erie Silver Dolphins club team.
· As a freshman, set school records in 50 free, 100 free, 200 free, 100 fly, 100 back and 200 IM.
· Was a state finalist and All-American.
· As a sophomore, broke all her school records and repeated as a state finalist and All-American.
· Also named a Scholastic All-American.
· As a junior, broke school records in 50, 100 and 200 free.
· Team was crowned Division II State Champions.
· Finished season as a state runner up, All-American and Scholastic All-American.
· Hails from same area of Ohio as former Irish swimmers Katie Miller and Danielle Margheret.
· Middle child of Steve and Kristan Heller.
· Has one brother, Michael, and one sister, Alyssa.