AS A SENIOR:
- Set a PR in the 400m (54.94) and finished sixth at the Michael Johnson Invitational.
- Placed first in the 4x400m relay (3:45.22) at the Blue and Gold Invitational.
- Also finished first in the 4x400m relay (3:41.09) at the Spire NCAA D-1 Indoor Track & Field Classic.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Made her indoor junior season debut at the Blue & Gold Invite where she recorded a season best time of 7.80 seconds in the 60m.
- Had the fastest time of any Irish teammate in the 200m with a season best time of 24.78.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Finished second in the 200m (24.81) at the Blue & Gold Invitational.
- Placed third in the 60m (7.86) and in the 200m (25.06) at the Alex Wilson Invitational.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Started the season with a first-place showing in the 200m (24.87) at the Blue & Gold Invitational.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated in the spring of 2014 from Vincentian Academy in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Was a Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association AA state champion in the 200M dash and 100M dash as a senior.
- Was also a state finalist in the 200M dash (third), as a junior.
- Achieved high academic honors all four years of high school.
- Born in Pittsburgh, Penn., to Joseph and Cynthia Bartoszewicz.
- Father was a 1985 University of Notre Dame graduate.
- Has one brother, Nicholas.
- Enrolled in the College of Arts & Letters and majoring in English.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: