AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Broke the top ten list of all time Irish runners in both the 5000m and 10,000m.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Placed third in the National Catholic Invitational 5K (17:33.9).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Saint Ursula Academy in May 2015.
- Eight-time combined letterwinner in track & field and cross country.
- Three-time Girls Greater Cincinnati League Champion and Runner of the Year in cross country.
- Undefeated in cross country as a junior and senior.
- District, regional and state cross country champion as a junior in 2013.
- Named the Gatorade Ohio Runner of the Year as a junior.
- Two-time Women’s Sports Association of Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Sportswoman of the Year for cross country.
- Four-time Cincinnati Enquirer First Team All-Star and two-time CE Runner of the Year for cross country.
- Three-time 3,200m state indoor champion.
- Two-time 3,200m state outdoor champion.
- Two-time 1,600m district, regional and state champion.
- Set the state outdoor 3,200m record as a sophomore at 10:14.91 during the state championships.
- Three-time GGCL Runner of the Year for track.
- Placed third at the New Balance Indoor Nationals two-mile race as a junior.
- Placed second in the two-mile at the New Balance Outdoor Nationals as a sophomore.
- Three-time Cincinnati Enquirer Runner of the Year for track.
- Invited to Nike Elite Camp as a sophomore.
- Named the GGCL Scholar Athlete of the year as a senior.
- Selected as the Saint Ursula Outstanding Student-Athlete of the Year as a senior.
- Set school records in the 800m, 1,600m, mile, 3,200m and two-mile.
- Set city records in the 1,600m, 3,200m, mile and two-time (SWOTCCCA).
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Daniel and Debra Heffernan.
- Has an older brother, Dan.
- Enrolled in the First Year of Studies with plans to major in Neuroscience and Behavior with a supplementary major in Pre-Health.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: