AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
2017 Second Team All-ACC (indoor weight throw)
AS A JUNIOR:
- Placed first in the weight throw during the Blue & Gold Invitational (19.24m).
- Won first place in the weight throw in the Wisconsin-Notre Dame Dual (19.06m).
- Won first place in the weight throw in the Alex Wilson Invitational (20.07m).
- Clinched first place in the discus throw in the Stanford Invitational (54.15m).
- Won second place in the hammer throw during the Sun Angel Track Classic (58.37m).
- Placed first in the discus throw in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge (55.45m).
- Placed third in the hammer throw during the ACC Outdoor Championships (65.06m).
- Made first on the Notre Dame all-time best performance list for indoor weight throw during the Alex Wilson Invitational (20.07m).
- Placed first on the all time best performance list for outdoor discuss in the NCAA East Regional (55.81m), and placed fourth on the list for outdoor hammer throw in the same meet (61.83m).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Placed second in the weight throw at the Blue and Gold Invitational (17.19m).
- Posted an indoor season-best with a fourth-place finish at the Alex Wilson Invitational (17.59m).
- Placed fifth in the hammer (55.72m) at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
- Notched a season-best in the discus while finishing 16th at the ACC Outdoor Championships (50.44m).
- Earned a monogram.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Competed at the ACC Outdoor Championships, notching a 14th place finish (47.94m) in the discus throw.
- Capped the regular season with an 11th place finish (47.96m) in the finals of the discus throw at the Georgia Tech Invitational.
- Earned a monogram.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Salem High School (Ohio) in the spring of 2013.
- Had a personal best in the discus of 190-7 ft. going into senior year.
- Owned the school and county record in the event at the time of graduation.
- Won the Ohio D2 state championship in the discus as a junior.
- Had the sixth best returning throw in the country heading into senior year.
- Enrolled in the College of Science and majoring in Computer Science.