AS A JUNIOR:
- Set an indoor season best in the 5000m at the GVSU Big Meet Invite with a time of 14:35.59.
- Recorded a personal best of 4:01.89 in the 1500m at the Sun Angel Classic (outdoor).
- Marked a PR performance in the 5000m at the Raleigh Relays with a time of 14:28.53 (outdoor).
- Set a personal best at the Virginia classic with a time of 30:17.62 in the 10,000m (outdoor).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed in the ACC Championships 8K (25:20.4).
- Competed in the ACC Outdoor Championships 5,000m final (14:51.83).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Competed exclusively during the indoor track season.
- Kicked off Notre Dame career winning the 3,000 meters at the Blue and Gold. Invitational (8:37.05).
- Earned a monogram in track and field.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated in the spring of 2014 from Kiski Area High School (Allegheny Township, Pa.).
- Foot Locker Finalist.
- Two-time all-state selection.
- Six-time state medalist.
- Born in Monroeville, Pa., to Bill and Stephanie Kennedy.
- Has two brothers.
- Enrolled in College of Engineering and is majoring in Mechanical Engineering.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: