AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
- 2017 Second Team All-ACC (Indoor Distance Medley Relay)
AS A SENIOR:
- Competed in the 800m finals at the ACC Indoor Championship where he finished with a time of 4:04.84.
- Was a member of the top Irish DMR team, racing at the ACC Indoor Championship with a final time of 9:36.15.
- Set a personal best time of 3:43.98 in the 1500m at the Stanford Invite, the best 1500m time for the Irish all season.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Competed in the ACC Indoor Championships one-mile race (4:09.40).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed in one meet during the indoor track season and in four meets during the outdoor track season.
- Placed second in Section 7 of the 1,500 meters (3:51.57).
- Earned a monogram in track and field.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Compiled an excellent indoor track and field season while competing in seven meets.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Toms River (N.J.) High School South in the spring of 2013.
- 12-time letter winner in cross country and indoor and outdoor track & field.
- Was an All-American in the distance medley relay at the high school national championships.
- Had, at the time of graduation, the fifth-fastest mile in New Jersey state history.
- Won the 1600m high school state championship during his junior year.
- Born in Toms River, N.J., to Thomas and Francesca Marco.
- Has one older brother, Thomas, and two older sisters, Amanda and Jessica.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business and majoring in Finance.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: