AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Set a personal best at the Alex Wilson Invite with a time of 2:14.08 in the 800m (indoor).
- Competed in the Virginia Classic, setting a season best of 2:13.05 in the 800m (outdoor).
- Recorded a season best in the 1500 Meter at the Gina Relays with a time of 4:53.37.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Ran in one track meet during the indoor season.
- Placed third in the 800m (2:14.23) at the Blue & Gold Invitational.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Bishop Hartley High School in May 2015.
- Four-time letterwinner in both track & field and cross country.
- Four-time Bishop Hartley Cross Country Most Valuable Runner.
- Also Track Most Valuable Runner as a senior.
- Four-time cross country league champion.
- Four-time league champion in the 800 meters.
- 2015 regional outdoor 800 meters champion.
- Three-time all-state selection in the indoor 800 meters.
- Cross country all-state as a senior.
- Set the Bishop Hartley School record in the 800 meters (2:10.9) as a junior and in the 5K (18:40.97) as a senior.
- 2011-2013 Junior Olympic National qualifier in the 800 meters and 1,500 meters.
- 2013 Junior Olympic 1,500 meters All-American.
- 2011 and 2013 New World Track Club Outstanding Female Athlete.
- Named class valedictorian.
- Daughter of Greg and Mary Franz.
- Has a brother, Matthew, and a sister, Hannah.
- Enrolled in the First Year of Studies with plans to study biochemistry.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: