AS A JUNIOR:
- Did not compete during the 2016-17 season.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Competed exclusively in the javelin throw during the outdoor season.
- Pieced together an impressive freshman campaign kicked off the season with a second-place showing at the Bobcat Invitational (59.61m).
- Placed sixth a week later at the Stanford Invitational (57.22m).
- Took the top spot at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge with a personal-best toss of 64.65m, the third-best mark in program history.
- Took third at the Georgia Tech Invitational (52.82m).
- Placed fourth at the Jesse Owens Track Classic (58.79m).
- Placed eighth at the ACC Outdoor Championships amid an extremely competitive field (59.03m).
- Wrapped the season in the national semifinals at the NCAA East Preliminaries, placing 42nd (57.11m).
- Earned a monogram.
HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Simsbury High School (Simsbury, Conn.) in the spring of 2014.
- Placed second in the javelin throw at the Connecticut state track & field championships as both a junior and senior.
- Also lettered in football.
- Born to Chris and Beth Bombara in Hartford, Conn.
- Has two sisters, Sarah and Krista.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.