• 2016 Second Team All-ACC (outdoor high jump).
AS A JUNIOR:
- Twice recorded a season best height of 2.08m in the high jump, at the Meyo Invite (indoor) and the Penn Relays (outdoor).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Started off with a win in the high jump at the Blue & Gold Invitational (2.00m).
- Jumped 2.07m to place eighth in the high jump at the ACC Indoor Championships.
- Finished the season with a sixth place finish in the high jump at the ACC Outdoor Championships (2.08m).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Kicked off Notre Dame career with a win in the high jump (2.00m) at the Blue & Gold Invitational while also placing fifth in the 60m hurdles.
- Recorded a season-best jump of 2.02m in a 10th place finish at the ACC Indoor Championships.
- Started the outdoor season with a second place showing in the high jump at the Bobcat Invitational (2.00m).
- Snared third in the high jump at the Gina Relays (2.01m).
- Barely missed on second team All-ACC honors with an outdoor season-best and seventh place finish in the high jump at the ACC Outdoor Championships (2.02m).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Watkins Memorial High School (Etna, Ohio) in the spring of 2014.
- Was the state runner-up and league champion in both the high jump and 110m hurdles as a senior.
- Played receiver for Watkins Memorial's football team, amassing a combined 1,425 receiving yards on 87 receptions to go along with 17 touchdowns during junior and senior seasons.
- Earned a combined 10 letters in basketball, football and track & field.
- Born to Ryan and Holly Holton in Columbus, Ohio.
- Has one sister, Hannah.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: