AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
- 2017 First Team All-American (Indoor Distance Medley Relay)
- 2017 ACC Indoor Champion (Indoor Distance Medley Relay)
- 2017 First Team All-ACC (Indoor Distance Medley Relay)
AS A JUNIOR:
- Competed in 11 meets throughout the indoor and outdoor track seasons.
- Ran an indoor season-best 800m at the Alex Wilson Invitational (2:08.62).
- Participated in the distance medley relay at the NCAA Indoor Championships (11:01.86).
- Ran a collegiate-best 800m at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, which was good for second place (2:08.00) overall.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Started off the track season at the Blue & Gold Invitational, placing third in the 800m run (2:14.36) and with the ‘C’ 4x400 relay (3:54.18).
- Competed in the 800m at the ACC Outdoor Championships (2:14.19).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Competed in one meet during the cross country season.
- Competed in six meets during the indoor track & field season.
- Ran the 800m at the ACC Outdoor Championships (2:13.35).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Marymount High School (Los Angeles, Calif.) in the spring of 2013.
- Earned four letters in track & field, one in cross country and three in volleyball.
- Was a first-team all-league selection in cross country (2013).
- Held school record at time of graduation for three-mile course (18:26).
- Named cross country team's most valuable runner and team captain (2013).
- Named team's most valuable runner and team captain (track and field).
- Named team's most inspirational runner.
- Helped volleyball team to a California Division I State runner-up finish (2012).
- Born in Santa Monica, Calif., to Dallas and Debra Marvil.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business pursuing dual degrees in accountancy and economics.