AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
2017 Second Team All-ACC (indoor shot put)
AS A JUNIOR:
- Won first place in shot put during the Stanford Invitational (14.76m).
- Came in second place in shot put in the Sun Angel Track Classic (14.88m).
- Placed first in shot put in the Virginia Challenge (15.02m).
- Achieved a personal best during the ACC Outdoor Championships, grabbing the third spot on the all-time best performance list for outdoor shot put (15.62m).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Did not compete during the track & field season.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Embarked on first collegiate campaign in style, snatching a second-place finish in the shot put (13.31m) at the Blue and Gold Invitational.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Walled Lake Central High School (Southfield, MI) in the spring of 2013.
- Earned four letters in track & field.
- Runner-up in shot put and discus at the state championships (2013).
- Regional champion in shot put and discus (2013).
- Two-time conference champion in both shot put and discus.
- Three-time Walled Lake City Most Valuable Athlete.
- Born in Pontiac, Mich., to Towanna Jackson.
- Enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts and studying Film, Television and Theater.