AS A JUNIOR:
- Set a PR in the 800m with a time of 1:50.80 at the ACC Indoor Championship.
- Recorded a season best time of 51.09 in the 400m at the Louisville Invite (outdoor).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed in 10 meets during the indoor and outdoor track seasons.
- Finished second in the 800m at the Blue & Gold Invitational (1:52.41).
- Finished third in the 800m at the Notre Dame Invitational (1:53.09).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Competed in eight meets during the indoor and outdoor track seasons including the ACC/Big Ten Challenge (1:55.36) and Jesse Owens Track Classic (1:53.49).
- Earned a monogram in track & field.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Lake Orion High School (Lake Orion, Michigan) in the spring of 2014.
- Was an All-State selection in the 800M run.
- Born to Eric and Lisa Hansen in Royal Oak, Michigan.
- Has one brother, Kevin.
- Enrolled in the College of Engineering and majoring in chemical engineering.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: