- 2016 Second Team All-ACC (outdoor 4x100-meter relay)
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Topped all Irish athletes on the season in the 60m with a personal best time of 7.56 seconds at the Alex Wilson Invite (indoor).
- Also led the Irish in the 100m with a time of 11.87 at the Texas Relays and the 200m in 24.39 at the Louisville Invite.
- Was part of the top performing 4x100 and 4x200 meter relays at the ACC Championship and Penn Relays respectively.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Made track debut in the Blue & Gold Invitational with a third place finish in the 60m (7.61) and the 200m (24.67).
- Won the 4x400m relay (3:40.95) at the Notre Dame Invitational.
- Finished second in the 4x200m relay (1:34.92) at the Drake Relays.
- Ended the track season at the ACC Outdoor Championships with a third place finish in the 4x100m relay (44.43).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Bullis School in June 2015.
- Earned 10 letters, including four for outdoor track & field, two for indoor track & field, two for cross country and two for basketball.
- Competed with the Glenarden Track Club and the 15 Elite Track Club.
- Placed second at the 2014 USATF Junior Olympic Games with the Glenarden 4x100m relay.
- Set the school and conference record in the 100 meters as a junior and senior.
- Was a 10-time All-American.
- Was a three-time 100-meter conference champion.
- Was the conference 4x100m relay champion as a sophomore.
- Participated at the New Balance Outdoor National Championships.
- Daughter of Greg and Shelly Lewis.
- Has two younger brothers, Kolin and Kordell.
- Enrolled in the First Year of Studies with plans to study psychology.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: