- 2016 Mary Garber Award (top female athlete in the ACC).
- 2016 NCAA 3,000 Meters Champion.
- 2016 NCAA 5,000 Meters Champion.
- 2016 CoSIDA Academic All-America® First Team.
- 2015 NCAA Cross Country Champion (6K).
- 2015 ACC Cross Country Champion (6K).
- 2015 NCAA Outdoor 10,000 Meters Champion.
- 2016 USTFCCCA Track & Field All-American (indoor 3,000 meters, 5,000 meters).
- 2015 USTFCCCA Cross Country All-American.
- 2015 USTFCCCA Track & Field All-American (indoor 5,000 meters, 10,000 meters).
- 2015 ACC Outdoor 5,000 Meters Champion.
- 2015, 2016 ACC Indoor 5,000 Meters Champion.
- 2015, 2016 ACC Indoor 3,000 Meters Champion.
- 2015 ACC Indoor Championships Most Valuable Track Performer.
- 2016 First Team All-ACC (indoor 3,000 meters, 5,000 meters).
- 2015 First Team All-ACC (3,000 meters, indoor 5,000 meters, outdoor 5,000 meters, 10,000 meters).
- 2014 USTFCCCA Cross Country All-American.
- 2014, 2016 All-ACC, cross country.
- 2014, 2016 All-Great Lakes Region, cross country.
- 2015 Capital One All-Academic District V First Team.
- 2015 USTFCCCA All-Academic Track & Field Team.
- 2014 USTFCCCA All-Academic Cross Country Team.
- 2015 All-ACC Academic Indoor and Outdoor Track & Field Team.
- 2014 All-ACC Academic Cross Country Team.
- 2012 BIG EAST Academic All-Star.
AS A SENIOR:
- Started the season off with a third place finish at the Notre Dame Invitational 5K (16:28.3).
- Took runner-up at the Wisconsin Invitational 6K (19:22.4).
- Took first at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional 6K (20:04.4).
- Won the 3K at the Meyo Invitational (8:57.13).
- Took first in the 5K at the Iowa State Classic (15:47.07).
- Anchored the distance medley relay team (Danielle Aragon, Margaret Bamgbose, Jessica Harris) at the Alex Wilson Invitational to a second place finish (11:00.73), which was the second-fastest time in school history.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Captured Notre Dame’s first individual track & field national championship in women’s program history in the 10000m.
- Kicked off her junior campaign winning the National Catholic Championship 5K (17:09.04).
- Became the ninth Irish woman to earn All-America honors and first since 2009.
- Started off the track season with a second place finish in the 3000m at the Notre Dame Invitational (9:20.62).
- Earned a first place finish in the mile at the Razorback Invitational (4:42.76).
- Snagged a first place finish at the Meyo Invitational in the 5000m run (16:10.95).
- Placed first in the 5000m at the Iowa State Classic (15:54.45), setting a school record at the time.
- Kicked off the outdoor season placing first in the 5000m run at the Stanford Invitational (15:52.41).
- Competed in the 10000m at the NCAA East Preliminary Championships and finished first (33:38.48).
- Captured the first individual national title in Notre Dame women’s track & field history in the 10000m at the NCAA Outdoor Championships in Eugene, Oregon, (33:18.37), overcoming a 50-meter gap in the final 800 meters to win by nearly seven seconds.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed in four meets during the cross country season.
- Represented the Irish at the ACC Outdoor Championships in the 5000m (16:37.07).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Finished first in the 5000m run (16:05.33) in her only meet during the track & field season at the outdoor Stanford Invitational.
- Turned in impressive first year with the Irish cross country team, competing in six of the seven meets including the BIG EAST Championships, regionals and NCAAs.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from University Lake School (Wisconsin) in the spring of 2012.
- Letterwinner in cross country (four times), track & field (four times), alpine ski race (three times) and field hockey (twice).
- Selected as an Adidas Cross Country All-American (2011).
- Named Gatorade National Female Cross Country Runner of the Year and Gatorade Wisconsin Female Cross Country Runner of the Year (2011).
- Named to the Wisconsin Track Coaches Association's all-state team and as the overall female athlete of the year (2012).
- Earned first team all-state honors for cross country from the Wisconsin Coaches Association three times (2008-2010).
- Won the Wisconsin DIII cross country meet and was the DIII record holder all four years.
- Named as an all-division state cross country record holder (2010-2011).
- Joined Suzy Favor as the only female to win four state individual titles.
- Named the Foot Locker National and Midwest champion senior year.
- Named as the Brooks Border War Champion (2010-2011).
- Selected as a New Balance Nationals mile and two-mile All-American junior year.
- Won the 1600m and 3200m races at the state meet all four years.
- Was the all-division state record holder twice in the 3,200m (2011-2012) and once in the 1600m (2012).
- Selected as the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Cross Country Runner of the Year on three occasions (2009,2010 and 2011).
- Named the Midwest Distance Gala Mile champion junior and senior seasons.
- Earned the national Merit Scholarship and named to The Cum Laude Society.
- Born in Brookfield, Wisconsin, to Fritz and Anne Seidel.
- Has one younger brother and one younger sister.
- Enrolled in the College of Arts & Letters and is double majoring in anthropology and environmental sciences.