- 2016 ACC Indoor Champion (pole vault).
- 2016 USTFCCCA First Team All-American (pole vault).
- 2015 USTFCCCA Second Team All-American (pole vault).
- 2015 NCAA Outdoor Championships qualifier.
- 2015 NCAA East Preliminary Championships qualifier.
- 2015 Second Team All-ACC (pole vault).
- 2015 All-ACC Academic Outdoor Track & Field Team.
- 2014, 2016 All-ACC (pole vault).
AS A JUNIOR:
- Placed eigth in the pole vault at the NCAA Indoor Championships (5.35m).
- Started the season with a first place finish at the Blue & Gold Invitational.
- Won the Notre Dame Invitational in the pole vault (5.30m).
- Also won the Meyo Invitational in the pole vault (5.17m).
- Placed first at the Alex Wilson Invitational (5.32m).
- Won the pole vault and broke the school record at the ACC Indoor Championships (5.46m).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Placed 14th in the pole vault at the NCAA Outdoor Championships (5.15m).
- Won the pole vault at the Spire DI Invitational (4.88m).
- Placed seventh with an indoor season-best 5.02m at the ACC Indoor Championships.
- Snagged third at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge (5.10m).
- Placed fifth at the ACC Outdoor Championships (4.97m).
- Tied for first (sixth overall) with a personal-best 5.25m jump at the NCAA East Prelims.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Vaulted to an 11th place finish (4.75m) at the ACC Outdoor Championships.
- Earned a third place finish in the pole vault (4.65m) at the ACC Indoor Championships.
- Began the season with a second place finish (4.60m) at the Blue & Gold Invitational.
- Placed fifth (4.70m) at the Meyo Invitational.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from McHenry East High School in the spring of 2013.
- Letterwinner in track & field.
- A member of the Northwest Chargers hockey club and the McHenry County table tennis club.
- An Illinois State Scholar and Mr. McHenry 2013.
- Full name is Nathan Paul Richartz.
- Born in Barrington, Illinois.
- Son of Michael and Cynthia Richartz.
- Has one younger brother, Dylan, and an older sister, Stephanie, who pole vaults at the University of Illinois and was an Olympic qualifier.