AS A FRESHMAN:
- Finished second overall on the team in both the 60m dash and hurdles and the 200m (indoor).
- Recorded a PR in the 60m with a time of 7.59 seconds at the Blue & Gold Invite (indoor).
- Set a personal best time of 8.57 seconds in the 60m hurdles at the ACC Indoor Championships.
- Had a personal best 200m dash at the Bobcat Invite, recording a time of 24.50.
- Marked a career best race in the 100m hurdles at the ACC Championships with a time of 14.08 (outdoor).
- Was a member of the 4x100m relay that took ninth at the ACC Championships with a time of 46.24.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Greenhill School in June of 2016.
- Received four varsity letters in both track and field and cheerleading, three in basketball and one in field hockey.
- Came in second place in the long jump in the 2015 Junior Olympics.
- Holds the school record in the 100m, 200m and 100m hurdles.
- Named the team MVP three years in a row.
- Holds the Texas Relays record in the 100m hurdles.
- Selected as the Texas Track and Field Coaches Associated Private School Female Track and Field Athlete of the Year in 2016.
- Received the Helen Fulton Award for model citizenship.
- Born in Salina, Kansas, to Jerry and Nataya Sharp.
- Has one brother, Jalen.
- Intends to major in arts and letters.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: