AS A JUNIOR:
- Recorded her season best with a time of 16:49.99 in the 5000m at the Meyo Invite (indoor).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Earned first-place in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge 5,000m (17:07.60).
- Came in second place with a time of 17:56.2 at the Crusader Open.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Earned cross country and track monograms.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Ardrey Kell High School (Charlotte, N.C.) in the spring of 2014.
- Earned a combined 12 letters in cross country, track and field and swimming.
- Was an all-state selection in cross country and track and field as a senior.
- Was the MVP for both cross country and track and field as a senior.
- Was a track and field all-region selection as a senior.
- Born in Wilmington, Del., to John and Lisa Foreman.
- Has two sisters, Shannon and Shelby.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: