AS A SENIOR:
- Recorded a PR in the 60m hurdles during the ACC Indoor Championships with a time of 8.73 seconds.
- Set a personal best in the 100m hurdles during the Michael Johnson Invite with a time of 14.02 (outdoor).
- Also competed in the long jump and triple jump during the 2017 outdoor season.
- Her triple jump record of 12.33 at the Michael Johnson Invite put her in fourth all time in the records book.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Started the indoor season with a win in the 60m hurdles (8.76) and a third place finish in the triple jump (11.12m) at the Blue & Gold Invitational.
- Placed second in the 60m hurdles (8.93) and first in the triple jump (11.50m) at the Wisconsin-Notre Dame Dual.
- Ran a season-best in the 60m hurdles prelims at the Alex Wilson Invitational (8.76).
- Jumped a season-best in the triple jump at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge in a runner-up finish (11.81m).
- Ran a season-best time in the 100m hurdles at the Virginia Challenge (14.52).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed exclusively during the indoor track season.
- Competed at the ACC Indoor Championships (9.13).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Notched a career and season-best mark in the finals of the 100m hurdles (14.29) at the Border Battle.
- Competed at the ACC Outdoor Championships in the preliminary 100m hurdles (14.82).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Newark Memorial High School (Newark, California) in the spring of 2013.
- Conference champion in the 100m, 4x100m relay and triple jump.
- Jumped a personal best in the triple jump (38'9") and also recorded a personal best in the 100m hurdles (14.06).
- Earned two team MVP awards in 2011 and 2012.
- Earned the President’s Award in 2013.
- Born in Los Gatos, California, to Jerry and Quita Craft.
- Has three brothers.
- Enrolled in the College of Arts & Letters and majoring in political science.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: