AS A SENIOR:
- Set a season best in the mile with a time of 4:59.60 during the Alex Wilson Invite (indoor).
- Also had a season best in the 1500m at the Louisville Invite with a time of 4:48.69 (outdoor).
AS A JUNIOR:
- Did not compete in a meet.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed in the ACC Indoor Championships (4:52.27).
- Earned track and cross country monograms.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Competed in the ACC Indoor Championships preliminary one-mile run (4:51.20).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Saratoga Springs (N.Y.) High School in the spring of 2013.
- Four year letterwinner in both track and field and cross country.
- Finished third at the indoor New York state meet in the 1000m with personal-best time (2:53).
- Finished ninth at the NXN National Championships in cross country.
- Named first-team all-state.
- Born in Wilmington, N.C., to John and Kathy Driscoll.
- Has one younger sister.
- Enrolled in the College of Architecture.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: