- 2013 & 2014 ACC Indoor Distance Medley Relay Champion.
- 2015 All-ACC Second Team (1,500 meters).
- 2015 All-ACC Academic Outdoor Track & Field Team.
- 2015 All-ACC Academic Cross Country Team.
- Kicked off the season with a third place finish in the Crusader Open 6K (19:32.2).
- Ran to a 20th place finish in the 5M at National Catholic (26:04.8).
- Competed in the 8K at ACC Championships placing 64th (24:48.3).
- Competed in the ACC Championships 8K (24:35.1).
- Placed 39th in the NCAA Great Lakes Regional 10K (31:39.9).
- Competed at the Notre Dame Invitational in the 5M (24:29.2).
- Opened up the season with a second place finish in the Crusader Open 4K (11:09.5).
- Placed 7th at the National Catholic in the 5M (24:39.7).
- Competed in the ACC Championships 8K (24:30.3).
- Earned a cross country monogram.
- Competed in the National Catholic 5M (26:40.2).
- Competed in the 5M JV Race at the Notre Dame Invitational (27:06.0).
- Graduated from Westerville North High School (Westerville, Ohio) in the spring of 2013.
- Earned eight letters in track & field and cross country and one in swimming.
- New Balance Outdoor Nationals All-American (2013).
- Indoor track state champion in the 1600m.
- State runner-up in cross country.
- Born in Cincinnati, Ohio, to Bryan and Nancy Dumford.
- Has one brother and one sister.
- Enrolled in the College of Engineering and is majoring in computer engineering.