- 2015 First Team All-American (distance medley relay).
- 2015 NCAA Indoor Championships qualifier.
- 2015 All-ACC Academic Indoor Track & Field Team.
- 2015 USTFCCCA All-Academic Track & Field Team.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Placed 19th in the Joe Piane/ND Invitational Gold 5K (17:40.9).
- Competed in the Great Lakes Regionals 6K (21:15.3).
- Competed in the ACC Championships 6K (22:34.2).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed in the Notre Dame Invitational 5K, finishing 39th (18:22.5).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Broke three different school records four times in her first four collegiate races.
- Kicked off the year with a first-place finish and a school record in the 1,000 meters (2:46.47) at the Blue and Gold Invitational while also placing third with the ‘C’ 4x400 meter relay team (3:54.18).
- Snagged another school record while winning the 600 meters at the Simmons-Harvey Invitational (1:31.98).
- Broke the school record in the 800 again at the Meyo Invitational (2:06:16).
- Took a third-place finish with the distance medley relay group at the Alex Wilson Invitational (11:01.59), securing a spot at the NCAA Indoor Championships.
- Earned a monogram.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Mount de Sales High School.
- Enrolled in the College of Arts & Letters.