AS A JUNIOR:
- Opened up the season with a fifth place finish in the 5K at the Crusader Open (18:51.9).
- Place 15th in the National Catholic 5K (18:30.5).
- Competed in the Joe Piane/ND Invitational Blue 5K (18:16.3).
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed in the 3 meets this season.
- Opened her sophomore season with a 10th place finish ih Crusader Open 6K (19:09.6).
- Continued to improve her season-best time in the 5K at the National Catholic (19:01.9).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Won the JV race at the National Catholic Championship 5K (18:47.89).
- Earned a cross country monogram.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated in the spring of 2014 from New Trier High School (Winnetka, Ill.).
- Awarded all-conference honors in both cross country and track and field as a senior.
- Achieved personal bests of 5:20 in the 1600m and 11:17 in the 3200m.
- Also competed on the swim team for a season.
- Born in Chicago, Ill., to Bob and Debbie Frei.
- Has a younger and older sister.
- Enrolled in the College of Science and pursuing a degree in Biological Sciences.