- 2015 Men's ACC All-American Cross Country Team.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed in the ACC Cross Country Championships 8K (24:50.2).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Competed in three meets (one JV) during the cross country season.
- Competed in four meets exclusively during the indoor season.
- Placed second in his first career race in the 3,000 meters at the Blue and Gold Invitational (8:56.95).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated in the spring of 2014 from Gonzaga College High School (Washington, D.C.).
- Named the Gonzaga Most Valuable Runner (cross country) and Most Valuable Athlete (track) during his senior year.
- Named a National AP Scholar and a National Merit Commended Student.
- Born in Fairfax, Va., to Joel and Ann Pulliam.
- Has a younger brother and younger sister.
- Enrolled in the College of Engineering and pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering.