Sept. 22, 2008
Senior Patrick Smyth is a four-time All-American in cross country and track and field. He won the 2007 Great Lakes Regional Cross Country Championships and finished 15th at the NCAA meet. Smyth won the BIG EAST indoor 5,000-meter and outdoor 10,000-meter titles in 2008 and finished eighth in the 10,000 meters at the NCAA Outdoor Championships.
1. What is your cell phone ring right now?
2. If you could be any superhero, who would you be?
3. What is your favorite memory with your Irish team mates?
4. What would be your dream job?
5. What television show do you never miss?
6. What song do you love to listen to but are embarrassed to admit it?
7. When you were younger, what were you always getting in trouble for?
8. Which has been the biggest meet of your career?
9. What artist takes up most of your iPod/music library?
10. If you could trade places with Coach Piane for a day, what would you do?
11. If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you want to have with you?
12. What is the hardest thing about being a student-athlete?
13. If a movie was made about your life, what would the title be and who would play you?
14. Do you have any nicknames?
15. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
16. What is the best book you've ever read?
17. Where is your favorite place at Notre Dame?
18. What is your worst habit?
19. If you had your own energy drink, what would it be called?
20. What does being part of the Fighting Irish mean to you?