Oct. 16, 2007
1. How would you describe yourself?
2. Describe your perfect day - who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
3. What is your pre-game routine?
4. Other than the Irish, what is your favorite sports team?
5. What do you miss the most about being at home?
6. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
7. If your life was to be turned into a movie, what genre would it be; what would the title be; what actor would you have star in it?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. What was the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
10. What is the best advice you have received? Who was it from?
11. What are you listening to on your iPod right now?
12. If you had the choice to travel either forward or backward in time, which would you choose? Why?
13. Where is your favorite place at Notre Dame?
14. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
15. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
I could use 10 more minutes of sleep, then I hit the snooze.
16. Do you have any siblings?
17. What is your favorite class or professor so far at Notre Dame, and why?
18. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
19. Who was your role model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?