FRESHMAN SEASON (2018):
- Played in 33 games and started 18 times on the year
- Drove in his first career RBIs against Miami
- Scored 10 runs on the season
- Earned four varsity letters in baseball and two in basketball from Pope High School and helped his high school basketball team win the regional championship and make it to the final 16 of the state playoffs.
- Led his baseball team to the state championship as a senior and set the school record for most wins (34) in a season. His team finished the season ranked No. 5 in the country by Perfect Game.
- Named Player of the Year in Georgia (6A classification).
- Named First Team All-State and First Team All-County as a senior.
- Batted .423 as a senior with 13 doubles, six triples, two home runs, 35 runs scored and 35 RBI. Hit .531 in the playoffs during the state championship run.
- Set the school record for most triples in a season and also had the second-most hits in a season.
- Helped his team to two straight state finals and three straight semifinals.
- Made the state playoffs all four years, winning 104 games, the most in school history over a four-year period.
- Named Rawlings Perfect Game Honorable Mention All-American and Southeast All-Region Second Team.
- Rated in the top 500 overall in the country and No. 19 shortstop in Georgia by Perfect Game.
- Played club for 643 DP Baseball, helping the team to No. 5 and No. 9 national rankings by Perfect Game.
- Hails from Marietta, Ga.
- Son of Kevin and Marilyn Miller
- Has one sibling, Drew