- Sat out the 2016-17 season to preserve a year of eligibility.
- Attended Saltfleet for his freshman through junior season before transferring to Athlete Institute Prep for his final year of prep competition.
- Averaged 18 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists in his junior season at Saltfleet, helping them to the Triple A OFSAA Championship (equal of state championship in United States).
- Helped Athletes Institute win the inaugural OSBA Championship in 2016.
- Also competed in volleyball and soccer during his prep career.
- Full name is Nikola Djogo.
- Born in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Son of Djordje and Zana Djogo, along with older sister Anja.
- Parents moved from the former Yugoslavia to Ontario, Canada, to escape the Yugoslav Civil War fought throughout the 1990s.
- Enrolled in the First Year of Studies.