Nov. 10, 2012
Final Stats |
ND Gallery |
Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center
November 10, 2012
- Today was 10th meeting between the two schools and the first since Dec. 6, 1992. The Irish now lead the all-time series 6-4
- Notre Dame improved to 90-18 (.833) all-time in season openers and have won all 13 openers under head coach Mike Brey.
- Jack Cooley's three-point basket at the 15:37 mark of the first half was the first of his career and marked the 443rd straight game that Notre Dame has hit a three-pointer in a game dating back to January 12, 1999. The Irish had a three-pointer in all 393 games under Mike Brey.
- Cooley scored Notre Dame's first nine points of the game.
- Cooley's 13 first-half points marked the 24th time during his career that he has scored in double figures. He finished with 19 points and 11 rebounds to post his 14th career double-double.
- Scott Martin's 17 rebounds marked a career high and was the fifth career outing with 10-plus rebounds in a game. His previous high was 13 against USF on Jan. 10, 2012.
- Notre Dame improved to 101-7 (.938) in its last 108 home games.