Notre Dame vs. Stetson - Postgame Notes
Nov. 10, 2013
- Today was the second meeting all-time between Notre Dame and Stetson and the first since a 79-55 Irish victory on Dec. 21, 1998 ... that contest also took place at Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame never trailed in today's game ... the Irish have yet to trail this season ... Notre Dame's largest lead was 35 points (59-24), which occurred with 14:48 remaining in the second half.
- Notre Dame is off to a 2-0 start for the seventh straight season.
- The Fighting Irish improved to 9-0 all-time against teams currently in the Atlantic Sun Conference.
- Notre Dame is 48-0 at home in the month of November under head coach Mike Brey ... as a program, Notre Dame has won its last 51 straight home contests in November.
- The Irish had 22 assists on their 32 made field goals ... Notre Dame had just seven turnovers for the second straight game.
- Notre Dame led 51-21 at halftime ... the Irish have won 59 of their last 64 games when leading at the half.
- Eric Atkins (Sr./G), Pat Connaughton (Jr./G), Tom Knight (GS/F), Jerian Grant (Sr./G) and Garrick Sherman (Sr./C) started today's contest ... that quintet has started both games this season.
- Notre Dame is 119-9 (.930) in its last 128 home games ... Notre Dame has won seven straight home contests.
- A three-pointer from Pat Connaughton early in the first half upped Notre Dame's streak of consecutive games with a made three-pointer to 479.
Pat Connaughton (Jr./G-F)
- Scored in double-figures (10 points) for the second straight game and for the 25th time in his career.
Jerian Grant (Sr./G)
- Scored 15 points ... has reached double-figures in both games this season and a team-high 56 times in his career.
Garrick Sherman (Sr./C)
- Scored in double-figures (15 points) for the 11th time in his career (10th time at ND).