Jan. 21, 2008
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
Laidback, Cool, Easygoing, Friendly, Athletic
2. Describe your perfect day- who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
I would go to the beach with a female friend and relax.
3. What is your pre-game routine?
I take a nap and have a team dinner.
4. Other than the Irish, what is your favorite sports team?
5. What do you miss the most about being at home?
I miss my family.
6. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
Kevin Garnett, Antoine Walker
7. If your life was to be turned into a movie, what genre would it be; what would the title be; what actor would you have star in it?
It would be a sports movie and the title would have something to do with basketball. Will Smith would star in it.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. What was the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
I've had a few embarrassing moments in life.
10. What is the best advice you have received? Who was it from?
My grandmother told me to Follow my dreams.
11. What are you listening to on your iPod right now?
Rap and R&B
12. If you had the choice to travel either forward or backward in time, which would you choose? Why?
I would go back in time to change some mistakes knowing what I know now.
13. Where is your favorite place at Notre Dame?
14. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
Sociology. It's interesting.
15. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
Should I go to class.
16. Do you have any siblings?
I have both brothers and sisters.
17. What is your favorite class or professor so far at Notre Dame, and why?
18. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
Professor McKenna is one of the most intelligent professors I've had.
My mom's cooking.
19. Who was your role-model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
Michael Jordan was my role model because I grew up in Chicago and he played there.
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?
It has made me realize how lucky I am to be here. Most people don't get to go to a school with good academics and play Division I basketball. I look at it as a blessing and don't take it for granted and appreciate life.