March 27, 2017
The University of Notre Dame men's basketball team has set the date for the 2017 An Evening With Notre Dame Basketball. An annual event to celebrate the most recent season of Irish hoops, An Evening With Notre Dame Basketball is an interactive evening with the men's team that includes a silent auction, heavy hors d'oeuvres and a chance to meet each member of the Notre Dame team and coaching staff.
Monday, April 10, 2017
5 p.m. ET - Doors open, silent auction begins in Club Naimoli and autograph session begins
7 p.m. ET - Team awards ceremony begins in the Joyce Center's Heritage Hall
$40 for adults, $15 for youth (18 and under)
Available at UND.com/buytickets
- Irish student-athletes will be stationed along the upper concourse of Purcell Pavilion, with the Notre Dame coaching staff located on the arena floor.
- The Notre Dame men's basketball locker room will be open for fans to tour.
- Fans are allowed to bring one item to be signed (limit of one item per person).
- Team and senior posters will be available.
- Coaches and student-athletes will sign autographs until 6:45 p.m. ET.
- Reception in Club Naimoli will feature the silent auction and heavy hors d'oeuvres.
- Proceeds from the silent auction will benefit the Notre Dame Club of St. Joseph Valley, whose mission is to raise scholarship funds for Notre Dame students from the Michiana area.
- Fans attending can enter to win prizes, including Under Armour gear and exclusive experiences with the men's basketball team.
- The awards ceremony will feature team highlight videos, the presentation of the team awards for the season and remarks from head coach Mike Brey and the 2017 senior class.