NOTRE DAME, Ind. --- Season tickets are now available for the 2014-15 University of Notre Dame men’s basketball season. The Irish, who will begin their second season as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference, are scheduled to play a 21-game slate at Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center that includes 10 non-conference and two exhibition games and nine ACC contests.
Highlighting the non-conference schedule at Purcell Pavilion is Michigan State. Mike Brey and his squad will play host to the Spartans on Wednesday, Dec. 3 as part of the annual ACC/Big Ten Challenge. During the ACC regular season, Boston College, Florida State, Clemson, Duke, Georgia Tech, Miami, Syracuse, Wake Forest and Virginia will pay a visit to Purcell Pavilion.
The pricing for season tickets this year are: $255 (upper end arena), $340 (upper arena), $510 (lower arena) and $680 (platform). For the third consecutive year, there have been features and incentives added from previous years by becoming a new season ticket member.
Benefits for the 2014-15 season include:
- Two free exhibition games
- Ability to purchase single-game tickets during a special pre-sale Oct. 11-14
- No service charge on pre-sale tickets
- Opportunity to purchase a ticket to Club Naimoli for $50 (restrictions apply)
- Ability to sit in lower level when available
- Upgrade opportunities when available
- Option to purchase tickets to the Basketball Hall of Fame and Crossroads Classic
- Exclusive season ticket holder newsletter
- Receive a season ticket holder gift
- Invitation to free season ticket holder appreciation dinner (allowed as many seats as season tickets owned)
- Receive guest vouchers to bring a friend to select games
- Concession vouchers to select non-conference games
Those interested in purchasing season tickets can call 574-631-7356 or visit und.com/BuyTickets. Tickets also can be purchased by visiting Murnane Family Ticket Office located at Purcell Pavilion.