AS A FRESHMAN:
- Competed in eight tournaments, including every spring event.
- Had one top-five finish, one top-10 finish, and two top-25 finishes.
- Finished first among his teammates in three events: The Maui Jim Invitational (Sept. 23-25), Schenkel Invitational (March 17-19) and the Seattle U Redhawk Invitational (April 3-4).
- Had a top-10 finish at Chambers Bay, site of the Seatte U Redhawk Inivitational, with a 215 (+3).
- Went 3-0, including winning the championship-clinching match on the 18th hole, as the Irish claimed the Yestingsmeier Match Play event (Feb. 13-14).
- Tied for fourth place at the Battle of the Warren (April 15) for his best finish of the season, scoring a 146 (+6).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Ranked as the No. 1 Maryland player according to Golfweek, and #50 in Class of 2016.
- Tied for fourth at the 2015 Middle Atlantic Amateur Tournament.
- Led the Washington team to victory at the 2015 Baltimore-Washington Junior Team Match.
- Tied for fourth at 2015 Maryland State Junior Amateur.
- Placed second at 2015 Middle Atlantic Junior Amateur.
- Finished second at 2015 The Optimist Junior Championship.
- Won the 2014 FCWT at Duke University.
- Won the 2014 WMGA Bob Riley Memorial Tournament with a final round three-under par 69.
- Semi-finalist at 95th WMGA Metropolitan Amateur in 2014.
- Selected to represent Maryland in the 2014 Mid-Atlantic Junior Invitational.
- Tied for third at the 2014 AJGA Philadelphia Junior Tournament.
- Was the 2014 Congressional Country Club Junior Club Champion.
- Tied for third at the 2014 Maryland State Junior Amateur Tournament.
- Earned 2014 Washington Post All-Met Honorable Mention honors.
- Medalist at 2014 D.C. Scholastic Golf Association Championships, leading Georgetown Prep to first-place team finish.
- Second at 2014 AJGA Preseason at The Foundry.
- Won the 2014 IJGT Capitol Challenge at Westfields with one-under final round 70.
- Awarded Player of the Year, All-American Honors on Pinehurst's Winternational Junior Tour in 2014.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.
Lamb's Career Statistics:
|Year||Tournaments||Rounds||Count||Strokes||Avg.||Top Rd||Top 36||Top 54||Top Finish (Field)- Event|
|2016-17||9||25||16/20||1,830||73.20||68 (-3)||141 (-1)||212 (-1)||4th (Battle at the Warren)|
|Career||9||25||16/20||1,830||73.20||68 (-3)||141 (-1)||212 (-1)||4th ('17 Battle at the Warren)|