AS A FRESHMAN:
- Played in seven tournaments for the Irish, including five as a part of the team lineup.
- Had one top-five finish and one top-25 finish.
- Finished first at the Notre Dame Kickoff Challenge (Sept. 3) in his collegiate debut, shooting a 135 (-7).
- The 135 set a school record for the best all-time 36-hole tournament score.
- Went 3-0 to help the Irish to the championship at the Yestingsmeier Match Play (Feb, 13-14).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Two-time United States Junior Amateur Qualifier in 2014 and 2015.
- 2014 New Jersey Qualifier for the Junior PGA Championship.
- Three-time New Jersey State Open Championship Qualifier from 2013-2015, and was the youngest qualifier in the field all three years.
- Ranked the No. 2 New Jersey player according to Golfweek.
- Has seven career top-ten finishes and ten top-25 finishes in AJGA events.
- Won the 2014 New Jersey State Division in 2014.
- Selected to the New Jersey PGA All-State First Team in 2014 and 2015.
- Medalist at the 2014 Junior PGA Championship Qualifier and the 2014 U.S. Junior Amateur Qualifier.
- Medalist at the 2014 Optimist International Golf Championship Qualifier.
- Tied for 25th in the 2014 Golfweek Junior International Invitational.
- Helped his team to a first-place finish while placing fourth individually at the 2015 Williamson Cup.
- Posted high finishes in several high school tournaments, including: the 2015 Peddie Invitational (First), the 2015 Conference Tournament (First), the 2015 State Sectional Tournament (First), the 2015 NJ Prep School Tournament (Second), the 2015 State Tournament (Division Champion, fifth overall), the 2014 State Sectional Tournament (Division Champion), and 2014 State Tournament (Division Champion).
- Ranked third in Oratory Preparatory School Class of 2016.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.
Felitto's Career Statistics:
|Year||Tournaments||Rounds||Count||Strokes||Avg.||Top Rd||Top 36||Top 54||Top Finish (Field)- Event|
|2016-17||9||19||9/14||1,410||74.21||65 (-6)||135 (-7)||219 (+9)||1st (ND Kickoff Challenge)|
|Career||9||19||9/14||1,410||74.21||65 (-6)||135 (-7)||219 (+9)||1st ('16 ND Kickoff Challenge)|