AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Top Irish Individual at Schenkel Invitational
- Best finishes: 10th at Schenkel Invitational (211, -5) // T-21st at K-State (214, -2) // T-11th at Clemson (220, +4) // T-19th at ACC Championships (210, -6)
- One top-10 finish // five in the top-25, including four in the spring
- Produced the lowest stroke average per round on the season at 72.05. It ranked second all-time in program history, only behind Max Scodro’s 71.25 in the 2011-12 season
- Shot +7 vs par on the year
- Low round of 69 (-3) on par-72
- Low 54-hole score of 210 (-6)
- Best spring stroke average on the team (71.25). Was -9 vs par during the spring
- Played in last four spring tournaments where he recorded four of his five top-25 place finishes. Also finished among the top-3 on the team in all four. Shot a round of 69 at each of the four as well - three of which came in the second round.
- Currently ranks second all-time in career stroke average at 73.08
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Played in seven tournaments for the Irish, including five as a part of the team lineup.
- Had one top-five finish and one top-25 finish.
- Finished first at the Notre Dame Kickoff Challenge (Sept. 3) in his collegiate debut, shooting a 135 (-7).
- The 135 set a school record for the best all-time 36-hole tournament score.
- Went 3-0 to help the Irish to the championship at the Yestingsmeier Match Play (Feb, 13-14).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Two-time United States Junior Amateur Qualifier in 2014 and 2015.
- 2014 New Jersey Qualifier for the Junior PGA Championship.
- Three-time New Jersey State Open Championship Qualifier from 2013-2015, and was the youngest qualifier in the field all three years.
- Ranked the No. 2 New Jersey player according to Golfweek.
- Has seven career top-ten finishes and ten top-25 finishes in AJGA events.
- Won the 2014 New Jersey State Division in 2014.
- Selected to the New Jersey PGA All-State First Team in 2014 and 2015.
- Medalist at the 2014 Junior PGA Championship Qualifier and the 2014 U.S. Junior Amateur Qualifier.
- Medalist at the 2014 Optimist International Golf Championship Qualifier.
- Tied for 25th in the 2014 Golfweek Junior International Invitational.
- Helped his team to a first-place finish while placing fourth individually at the 2015 Williamson Cup.
- Posted high finishes in several high school tournaments, including: the 2015 Peddie Invitational (First), the 2015 Conference Tournament (First), the 2015 State Sectional Tournament (First), the 2015 NJ Prep School Tournament (Second), the 2015 State Tournament (Division Champion, fifth overall), the 2014 State Sectional Tournament (Division Champion), and 2014 State Tournament (Division Champion).
- Ranked third in Oratory Preparatory School Class of 2016.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.
Felitto's Career Statistics:
|Year||Tournaments||Rounds||Count||Strokes||Avg.||Top Rd||Top 36||Top 54||Top Finish (Field)- Event|
|2016-17||9||19||9/14||1,410||74.21||65 (-6)||135 (-7)||219 (+9)||1st (ND Kickoff Challenge)|
|2017-18||7||21||11/15||1,513||72.05||69 (-3)||-||210||10th (Schenkel Invitational)|
|Career||16||40||9/14||2,923||73.08||65 (-6)||135 (-7)||219 (+9)||1st ('16 ND Kickoff Challenge)|