AS A JUNIOR:
- Best finishes: 9th at Quail Valley (206, -10) // T-10th at Fighting Irish Classic (210, E)
- Earned two top-10 finishes & three within the top-25
- Low round score of 66 – Quail Valley 1st Rd
- His -6 (66) tied Albin for the best round of the year
- His -6 (66) also tied for the second best round all-time in program history
- Low 54-hole score of 206 (-10) – Quail Valley
- His -10 (206) was the second best 54-hole score on the year for the Irish and third best score all-time.
- Averaged 72.95 strokes per round
- Tied for third best fall average (72.33)
- Played in five tournaments, three as an individual.
- Had one finish in the top-five and one in the top-10.
- Medalist at the Battle at the Warren (April 15) with a 141 (+1).
- Participated with the team in the Seattle U Redhawk Invitational (April 4) and the ACC Championship (April 22).
- Had a hole-in-one on 17 at Chambers Bay during the second round of the Seattle U Redhawk Invitational (April 4).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Played in eight tournaments, including four team starts (21 of 30 rounds overall, nine of 30 team rounds).
- Finished the season with one top-five finish, one top-10, and two top-25 finishes.
- Shot a season best three-over par 145 and tied for third overall in the Battle at the Warren (April 16th).
- Placed 14th at the Notre Dame Kickoff Challenge (August 30th) by shooting a seven-over par 149 in his first career outing.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Team captain at Bishop Shanahan High School.
- Ranked No. 34 in the 2015 class according to the Polo/American Junior Golf Association and Golfweek rankings as of October, 2014.
- Has posted two career top 10 finishes at the PIAA State Championship, with a best result of third in 2014.
- Earned a 12th place finish at the 2014 Spirit of America Invitational in Decatur, Alabama with a final score of 285 (74-71-70-70, +1).
- Winner of the 2014 Golf Association of Philadelphia Christman Cup with a two-round total of 139 (72-69).
- Claimed the 2013 PIAA Eastern Regional Championship by shooting a five-under-par 67.
- Third place at 2013 PIAA district tournament after carding a 36-hole total of even par 144 (75-69).
- Three-time first team all-area selection.
- Three-time medalist (2012-14) at the Ches-Mont League Championship tournament.
- Three-time Pennsylvania State Amateur qualifier (2012-14).
- Runner-up at the 2013 AJGA Jos. A Bank/David Leadbetter Championship, finishing at three-under-par (68-71-71=210).
- Third place at the 2013 AJGA Burgett H. Mooney Jr. Rome Classic (71-70-65=206, -7).
- 2013 and 2014 AJGA/HP Scholastic Honor Roll recipient.
- Has also earned three varsity letters in tennis and ice hockey at Bishop Shanahan.
- Member of the National Honor Society and Community Service Corps.
- AP Scholar.
- Played 150 holes in the Dusk to Dawn Golf Marathon benefitting the J. Wood Platt Caddie Scholarship and helped raise more than $5,000.
- Son of Kevin and Linda Conners.
- Has three siblings, Erin, Cassidy and Ryan.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business majoring in finance.
Conners' Career Statistics:
|Year||Tournaments||Rounds||Count||Strokes||Avg.||Top Rd||Top 36||Top 54||Top Finish (Field)- Event|
|2015-16||8||21||6/12||1,633||77.76||70 (-1)||145 (+3)||227 (+13)||T3rd (Battle at the Warren)|
|2016-17||5||13||3/6||955||73.46||68 (-2)||141 (+1)||216 (+6)||1st (Battle at the Warren)|
|2017-18||7||21||9/12||1,532||72.95||66 (-6)||-||206 (-10)||9th (Quail Valley Intercollegiate)|
|Career||20||55||18/30||4,120||74.91||66 (-6)||141 (+1)||206 (-10)||1st ('17 Battle at the Warren)|