AS A JUNIOR:
- Top Irish individual at Shoal Creek, AutoTrader and Quail Valley – all in fall
- Best finishes: 2nd at AutoTrader Classic (209, -7) // 8th at Quail Valley (205, -11) // T-21st at K-State (214, -2) // T-12th at Fighting Irish Classic (211, +1) // T-14th at Shoal Creek (216, E) // T-25th at Badger (216, E)
- Co-led team with three top-10 finishes. Also tallied seven within the top-25
- Recorded the second lowest stroke average on the team at 72.19. Also marked the third lowest all-time in program history
- Lowest round: 68 – 1st & 3rd Rds at Quail Valley
- Lowest 54-hole score: 205 – Quail Valley -- All three rounds were under 70
- His -11 (205) was the best score vs par for a 54-hole tournament this year. It also tied for the lowest all-time in program history.
- Finished +14 vs par overall on the year
- Finished five tournaments at even or under par
- Most consistent Irish golfer with 29 of his 32 total rounds counting (.906)
- Best stroke average in the fall – 70.47. Finished -17 vs par in the fall
- Produced the most rounds under par with 16. Also produced the most under par and even par rounds combined with 19.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Played in eight tournaments on the year, competing in six of them as a part of the team lineup.
- Had one top-10 finish and four in the top-25.
- His sixth place finish in the Notre Dame Kickoff Challenge (Sept. 3) was his best of the year, shooting a 141 (-1).
- Scored a 212 (+2) to earn him a tie for 15th overall and second on the Irish in his best finish for the team at the Fighting Irish Gridiron Classic (Oct. 9-11).
- Team’s top finisher (21st overall), at the Quail Valley Collegiate Invitational, carding a 214 (-2).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Started all 11 tournaments for the Irish and posted a 76.30 stroke average, which ranked fourth on the team.
- Twenty-four of his 27 rounds counted towards the team score, which ranked third on the team (.889).
- Totaled two top-five finishes on including a sixth-place showing at the Fighting Irish Golf Classic (Sept. 21-22) in which he carded a two-under par 211.
- His lowest round of the season came in the third round of the Fighting Irish Golf Classic when he fired a 69.
- Finished third at the Jerry Murray Invitational in Waterville, Ireland after shooting a 14-over par 230 in challenging conditions at the famed Waterville Golf Links.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Earned Branson School Junior Male Athlete of the Year recognition in 2014.
- Ranked No. 56 in the 2015 class according to the Polo/American Junior Golf Association and Golfweek rankings as of October, 2014.
- 2013 and 2014 MCAL Player of the Year.
- Placed seventh at the 2014 AJGA Bishops Gate event.
- Top 15 at the 2014 AJGA Puerto Rico Jr. Open, adding a top 20 at the Western Junior Open.
- Claimed medalist honors at the 2014 North Coast Section (NCS) Championship with a five-under-par 66.
- Reached the quarterfinals of the 2014 San Francisco City Amateur.
- Qualified for the 2013 United States Amateur at The Country Club at Brookline (Massachusetts) after firing back-to-back rounds of 70.
- Logged three straight top 10 finishes in 2013 AJGA Open events.
- Carded rounds of 69-69-71-71=280 during a top 25 effort at the 2013 TranMiss Amateur.
- Runner-up at the 2013 California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) Boys Golf Championship after posting a tournament round of 68.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business majoring in finance.
Delgado's Career Statistics:
|Year||Tournaments||Rounds||Count||Strokes||Avg.||Top Rd||Top 36||Top 54||Top Finish (Field)- Event|
|2015-16||11||30||24/27||2,289||76.30||69 (-2)||142 (E)||211 (-3)||3rd (Jerry Murray Invitational)|
|2016-17||8||22||14/18||1,617||73.50||66 (-4)||141 (-1)||212 (+2)||15th (Fighting Irish Gridiron Golf Classic)|
|2017-18||11||32||29/32||2,310||72.19||68 (-4)||-||205 (-11)||2nd (AutoTrader Clasic)|
|Career||30||84||67/75||6,216||74.00||68 (-4)||141 (-1)||205 (-11)||2nd ('17 AutoTrader Classic)|