Jan. 22, 2008
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
Passionate, Dedicated, Driven, Dreamer, Joker
2. Describe your perfect day- who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
My perfect day would be a summer day on the lake with good friends and family.
3. What is your pre-game routine?
I like to start with a good breakfast (omelet and fruit), followed by some stretching and then head to the golf course about an hour before tee time to warm up.
4. Other than the Irish, what is your favorite sports team?
North Carolina Tar Heels, and the Yankees
5. What do you miss the most about being at home?
The sun when I wake up in the morning
6. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
Even though its cheesy, probably Brady Quinn
7. If your life was to be turned into a movie, what genre would it be; what would the title be; what actor would you have star in it?
Probably a comedy, Ben Stiller would do a good job I think
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Switzerland, I here it's some of the best skiing in the world
9. What was the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
Well, I've made a fool out of myself so many times its hard to really pinpoint one
10. What is the best advice you have received? Who was it from?
My dad always told me since I was a kid, you can always outwork people
11. What are you listening to on your iPod right now?
12. If you had the choice to travel either forward or backward in time, which would you choose? Why?
I would go backward in time to where the biggest issue was whether or not I played kickball or dodge-ball at recess
13. Where is your favorite place at Notre Dame?
14. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
During the fall, I love the drive up to main circle and the view of the dome
Entrepreneurship, because I can never see myself working for anyone but myself
15. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
I wonder what game is on tonight?
16. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, three: Chris- he's getting his MBA
Joel- Senior at UNC
Travis- Senior in high school
17. What is your favorite class or professor so far at Notre Dame, and why?
Professor McKenna- he actually cares about every single one of his students
18. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
Cup of Noodles- I've learned to make it through college on it.
19. Who was your role-model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
I always loved Kenny Lofton- he was one of the best MLB players and you never heard him shooting his mouth off- that's rare. Now its Tiger Woods because he is absolutely amazing
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?
Being a student-athlete has given me a lot of responsibility; it makes me realize that I no longer represent myself but a whole community.