AS A JUNIOR
• Missed the first semester with an injury and did not appear in a game for the remainder of the season.
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Played in a career-high 30 games and notched three assists.
• Registered assists in back-to-back games, including a 5-3 win over New Hampshire (Jan. 31) and the 4-4 tie at Maine (Feb. 6).
• Also had an assist in Notre Dame's 3-1 win over Boston College (Feb. 28).
AS A FRESHMAN
• Saw action in 11 games at left wing for the Irish in 2013-14.
• Scored a goal and added an assist for two points and was +1 for the year.
• Scored his first career goal in his second game versus Merrimack (Nov. 15), which proved to be the game winner.
• Notched first career assist in 2-0 shutout win over Boston University (Feb. 21).
IN THE USHL
• Joined Notre Dame after spending two seasons in the United States Hockey League (USHL) with Chicago and Des Moines.
• Played the entire 2011-12 campaign with the Chicago Steel where he scored 12 goals with six assists for 18 points in 53 games.
• Had two power-play goals and three game winners to go along with 62 penalty minutes.
• Started the 2012-13 season with Chicago where he played in seven games with a goal and an assist before being traded to the Des Moines Buccaneers.
• Played in 43 games for the Bucs and scored six goals and added nine assists for 15 points while racking up 118 penalty minutes.
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from Fieldston School in the Bronx, N.Y., where he was also a standout lacrosse player and a three-time all-conference, all-city and all-state selection.
• Played two seasons (2008-10) of hockey with the New Jersey Hitmen in the Empire Junior Hockey League (EJHL).
• Had 14 goals and 18 assists for 32 points in 26 games in 2009-10.
• Moved to Chicago to play for the Chicago Young Americans Under-18 team in 2010-11, where he played in 35 games, scoring nine goals and adding 14 assists for 23 points.
• Son of Keith and Nakta Thomas and has two siblings, Arianna and Lauren.
• Born in New York, N.Y. and is the first native of New York City to play hockey at Notre Dame.
• A Management-Consulting major in the Mendoza College of Business at Notre Dame.
Goals: 1 (at Merrimack 11/15/13)
Assists: 1 (4x - vs. BC 2/28/15)
Points: 1 (5x - vs. BC 2/28/15)
Multi-point games: n/a