AS A SOPHOMORE
• Named a Second Team Hockey East All-Star.
• Played in 35 games and led the team in scoring with 35 points on 12 goals and 23 assists, all of which were career-high totals.
• Had three power-play goals (all in Hockey East play) and finished the season with a team-best +28 rating.
• His +28 rating ranked second among Hockey East skaters and tied for 11th in the country.
• In 22 Hockey East games, posted eight goals and 13 assists for 21 points.
• Finished the season with seven multi-point games on the season, including scoring a goal and adding an assists in Notre Dame's 3-2 overtime loss to Michigan in the NCAA Midwest Regional semifinal.
• Scored two goals in Notre Dame's 5-1 win over UMass on Dec. 5.
• Notched a goal and two assists in wins over Minnesota (Nov. 6) and Merrimack (Jan. 15-16).
• Strung together a career-long, 10-game point streak from Nov. 28 -- Jan. 23 (7-8-15).
• Missed the Denver series (Jan. 1-2) while playing for Team USA at the 2016 World Junior Championship.
• He helped lead Team USA to the bronze medal, netting a pair of goals in the 8-3 bronze medal game win over Sweden en route to being named Team USA's Player of the Game (Jan. 4).
• He became the fifth Notre Dame player to earn a medal at the event, joining Mario Lucia (gold in 2013), Kyle Palmieri (gold in 2010 and bronze in 2011), Kyle Lawson (bronze in 2007) and Ben Simon (silver in 1997).
AS A FRESHMAN
• Skated in 41 of the team’s 42 games and registered 22 points on seven goals and 15 assists.
• His 15 assists ranked fifth on the team, while his 22 points ranked sixth.
• Notched one power-play goal and one short-handed tally.
• Had 14 penalty minutes and blocked 18 shots.
• Notched two assists in Notre Dame’s 5-3 win over Lake Superior State (Oct. 17), marking his first career points in an Irish uniform.
• Scored his first career goal in Notre Dame’s 7-0 win over Niagara (Oct. 25).
• Registered 17 of his 22 points over the final 19 games of the season, including a six-game point streak (Jan. 31 – Feb. 20) in which he scored three goals and added six assists for nine points.
• Recorded 14 points (5-9-14) in 22 Hockey East games, which ranked ninth among the league’s freshmen.
• Had five points (1-4-5) in six playoff games.
• Selected in the fifth round, 146th overall, by the Boston Bruins in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft.
WITH USA HOCKEY
• Spent two seasons (2012-14) with USA Hockey's National Team Developmental Program.
• With the Under-17 team in 2012-13, scored 12 goals and added 12 assists for 24 points in 56 games.
• Played on third-place teams at the Five Nations Tournament and the World Under-17 Challenge.
• With the Under-18 team (2013-14), was sixth in scoring with 21 goals and 21 assists for 42 points in 61 games.
• Chipped in with four power-play goals and five game winners.
• Participated in the CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects game in September 2013.
• Was a member of the gold-medal winning Under-18 team in April 2014.
• Among 42 invitees to USA Hockey's National Junior Evaluation Camp that was held in August 2014.
• Named to Team USA for the 2016 World Junior Championship.
• Helped lead Team USA to the bronze medal, netting a pair of goals in the 8-3 bronze medal game win over Sweden en route to being named Team USA's Player of the Game (Jan. 4).
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from Pioneer High School in Ann Arbor, Michigan, while playing for the National Developmental Program.
• A product of the Chicago Mission Midget Minor team that advanced to the Tier 1 National semifinals.
• His full name is Anderson Patrick Bjork and he is the son of Kirt and Patricia Bjork.
• Kirt was a 1983 All-American hockey player for Notre Dame and he currently serves as a director of regional development at Notre Dame.
• Patricia is a 1982 Notre Dame graduate.
• He has two older sisters, Brinya and Keali, and a younger brother, Brady.
• Brinya is a 2012 Notre Dame grad and Keali graduated in 2015.
• Brady is a junior at Culver Academy where he plays hockey.
• Enrolled in Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business as a marketing major.
Goals: 2 (vs. UMass 12/5/15)
Assists: 2 (10x - at Providence 2/19/16)
Points: 3 (3x - vs. Merrimack 1/16/16)
Multi-Point Games: 11
Point Streak:10 games (Nov. 28 - Jan. 23, 2016; 7-8-15)