• Opened the season by tying his career-high point total with three (1G, 2A) in Notre Dame’s season-opening 9-2 win over Arizona State.
• Had a power-play goal and an assist in Notre Dame’s 4-3 loss at No. 4 Minnesota Duluth (Oct. 14).
• Added a power-play goal in Notre Dame’s 3-1 win at Minnesota Duluth (Oct. 15).
• Had a goal and two assists in Notre Dame’s 5-2 win at Northeastern (Nov. 12).
• Scored the first (and game-winning) goal in Notre Dame’s 3-0 win at UMass (Dec. 3).
• Scored the game-tying goal in Notre Dame’s 3-2 comeback win over then No. 3/4 Boston College (Dec. 10).
• Had a power-play goal to put the Irish up 3-0 in Notre Dame’s 5-0 win over Alaska (Dec. 31).
• Scored the game-tying goal in Notre Dame’s 2-1 win at Merrimack (Jan. 13).
• Had a goal and an assist in Notre Dame’s 4-2 loss at Merrimack (Jan. 14).
• Had a goal and an assist in Notre Dame’s 3-0 win over New Hampshire (Jan. 21).
• Had two goals, including his first career shorthanded goal, and a pair of assists in Notre Dame’s 6-4 loss at Boston College (Jan. 28).
• Had a goal in each game against Vermont (Feb. 3-4, 2017), helping lead the Irish to a 1-0-1 weekend.
• Scored in each win over Maine (Feb. 10-11).
• Had a power-play goal in Notre Dame’s 5-0 win over Providence in game one of the Hockey East quarterfinals (March 10).
• Had a career-high three assists in Notre Dame’s 5-2, game two Hockey East quarterfinal win over Providence (March 11).
• Scored late in the second period to cut Minnesota’s lead to 2-1 in Notre Dame’s NCAA first round 3-2 comeback win (March 25).
• Scored the overtime game winner to lift the Irish to a 3-2 win against UMass Lowell, sending Notre Dame to the Frozen Four (March 26).
• Named to the 2017 NCAA Northeast Regional All-Tournament Team (March 26).
AS A FRESHMAN
• Played in 31 games and scored five goals and added four assists for nine points.
• Had two game-winning goals and finished the season with a +9 rating
• Scored his first career goal (and first career game winner) in the 3-2 win over Northeastern (Nov. 16).
• Scored the game-tying goal at 15:26 of the third period in Notre Dame’s 4-3 comeback win at then third-ranked Boston College (Dec. 10).
• Had a career-high two goals in Notre Dame’s 7-2 win over Merrimack (Jan. 15) and added an assist for a career-best, three-point game.
• Missed the second game at Vermont as well as the Maine and Providence series with a lower body injury.
IN THE USHL
• Joined the Irish after playing four seasons with the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders of the United States Hockey League (USHL).
• In 2014-15, he finished tied for 16th in league scoring with 53 points on 21 goals and 32 assists.
• His 32 assists led the team, while he ranked second on the team with 53 points.
• Finished the season with a +20 rating and he had 26 penalty minutes.
• Scored five game-winning goals and also had five power-play goals.
• Teammates for the second half of the 2014-15 season with Notre Dame classmate Joe Wegwerth.
• In 211 career games with Cedar Rapids, totaled 48 goals and 66 assists for 114 points.
• During the 2013-14 season, played in 49 games, netting 12 goals and 16 assists for 28 points.
• In 2012-13, played in a career-high 60 games while registering nine goals and adding 11 assists for 20 points.
• During his rookie season of 2011-12, skated in 52 games while scoring six goals and adding seven assists for 13 points.
• Selected in the first round (14th overall) by Cedar Rapids in the 2011 USHL Futures Draft.
PREP & PERSONAL
• Played for Culver Military Academy (2010-11) before heading to the USHL.
• Graduated from Washington High School.
• Is the son of Maury and Norm Oglevie and has an older brother, Bradley, and a younger sister, Marin.
• Enrolled in the College of Arts & Letters with a major in political science.
Goals: 2 (at Boston College 1/28/17)
Assists: 3 (vs. Providence 3/11/17)
Points: 3 (4x - vs. Providence 3/11/17)
Multi-point games: 10
Point Streak: 11 games (Jan. 7 - Feb. 17, 2017; 9-5-14)