• Played in 31 games and scored five goals and added four assists for nine points.
• Had two game-winning goals and finished the season with a +9 rating
• Scored his first career goal (and first career game winner) in the 3-2 win over Northeastern (Nov. 16).
• Scored the game-tying goal at 15:26 of the third period in Notre Dame’s 4-3 comeback win at then third-ranked Boston College (Dec. 10).
• Had a career-high two goals in Notre Dame’s 7-2 win over Merrimack (Jan. 15) and added an assist for a career-best, three-point game.
• Missed the second game at Vermont as well as the Maine and Providence series with a lower body injury.
IN THE USHL
• Joined the Irish after playing four seasons with the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders of the United States Hockey League (USHL).
• In 2014-15, he finished tied for 16th in league scoring with 53 points on 21 goals and 32 assists.
• His 32 assists led the team, while he ranked second on the team with 53 points.
• Finished the season with a +20 rating and he had 26 penalty minutes.
• Scored five game-winning goals and also had five power-play goals.
• Teammates for the second half of the 2014-15 season with Notre Dame classmate Joe Wegwerth.
• In 211 career games with Cedar Rapids, totaled 48 goals and 66 assists for 114 points.
• During the 2013-14 season, played in 49 games, netting 12 goals and 16 assists for 28 points.
• In 2012-13, played in a career-high 60 games while registering nine goals and adding 11 assists for 20 points.
• During his rookie season of 2011-12, skated in 52 games while scoring six goals and adding seven assists for 13 points.
• Selected in the first round (14th overall) by Cedar Rapids in the 2011 USHL Futures Draft.
PREP & PERSONAL
• Played for Culver Military Academy (2010-11) before heading to the USHL.
• Graduated from Washington High School.
• Is the son of Maury and Norm Oglevie and has an older brother, Bradley, and a younger sister, Marin.
• Enrolled in the College of Arts & Letters with a major in political science.
Goals: 2 (vs. Merrimack 1/15/16)
Assists: 1 (3x - at WMU 1/9/16)
Points: 3 (vs. Merrimack 1/15/16)
Multi-point games: 1
Point Streak: 3 games (Jan. 8-15, 2016; 2-3-5)