AS A SENIOR
• Scored the game-winning goal in Notre Dame’s 3-1 win at No. 5/6 Boston University (Feb. 24), marking his first goal since October 17, 2015 (at Penn State).
• Added an assist in game two at Boston University (Feb. 25) for his first career point streak.
AS A JUNIOR
• Played in a career-high 27 games, all at the forward position.
• Scored a goal and added an assist for two points and had 17 shots on goal.
• Notched a goal in Notre Dame's 5-3 loss at Penn State (Oct. 17).
• Had an assist in the 7-1 win over Western Michigan (Jan. 8).
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Played in 24 games and registered the first three points of his Irish career on a goal and two assists.
• Had four penalty minutes and blocked seven shots.
• Played primarily at right wing but also played defense during a couple games when the team was dealing with injuries on the blue line.
• Notched his first career point with an assist in Notre Dame's 6-1 win at UConn (Jan. 18).
• Scored his first career goal in a 5-3 win over New Hampshire (Jan. 31).
• Played all three games of the Hockey East Quarterfinal series at UMass Lowell, notching an assist in the final game of the season.
AS A FRESHMAN
• Saw action in 12 games both on defense and at right wing for the Irish.
• Had 10 shots on goal.
IN THE USHL
• Joined the Irish after spending two seasons with the Omaha Lancers of the United States Hockey League (USHL).
• Drafted in the 16th round (236th overall) of the 2011 USHL Entry Draft by Omaha.
• Helped the Lancers to a 34-29-1 mark in 2012-13 and a fifth-place finish in the USHL's Western Division.
• Member of a stingy Lancer lineup that gave up just 183 goals, third fewest in the league.
• Played in 59 games, scoring one goal with 13 assists for 14 points.
• In two seasons at Omaha, saw action in 113 games, notching two goals with 21 assists while chalking up 146 penalty minutes.
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from Edina High School in Edina, Minnesota, in 2011.
• Played four seasons and was a two-time letter-winner for coach Curt Giles.
• Was a teammate of future Notre Dame teammate Steven Fogarty while at Edina.
• As junior in 2009-10 played defense on team that won state AA championship.
• In 2010-11 was a member of Edina team that lost in state AA semifinals.
• Selected all-Classic Lakes Conference as a senior.
• Full name is Benjamin Thomas Ostlie and he is the son of Steve and Cathy Ostlie.
• Born in Edina, Minnesota.
• A management consulting major in the Mendoza College of Business at Notre Dame.
Goals: 1 (3x - at Boston University 2/24/17)
Assists: 1 (4x - at Boston University 2/15/17)
Points: 1 (7x - at Boston University 2/25/17)
Multi-Point Games: n/a
Point Streak: 2 games (Feb. 24 - Feb. 25, 2017)