AS A FRESHMAN
• Opened his Irish career by notching an assist in the first game of the season, a 9-2 win over Arizona State (Oct. 7).
• Posted his first career multi-point game with two assists in Notre Dame’s 4-1 win over UMass Lowell (Nov. 18).
• Scored his first career goal in Notre Dame’s 5-0 win over Alaska (Dec. 31).
• Scored the empty net tally to seal Notre Dame’s 4-1 win over Vermont (Feb. 4).
• Scored his first career game winner 59 seconds into the third period against 10th-ranked Providence in Notre Dame’s 4-1 win (Feb.17).
• Injured in game one of the Hockey East quarterfinal series with Providence (lower body).
• Finished his first season with the Irish with 3 goals and 8 assists for a total of 11 points.
IN THE USHL
• Joined the Irish after spending the previous two seasons (2014-16) with Cedar Rapids, where he served as the team captain in 2015-16.
• In his second full year with the RoughRiders, he totaled 14 goals and 25 assists for 39 points in 56 games.
• In five playoff games, he scored three goals, including one game winner, and added an assist.
• His 39 points ranked fourth on the team, while his 14 goals and 25 assists tied for fourth.
• During his first full season with Cedar Rapids (2014-15), he skated in 60 games and notched 20 goals and 20 assists for 40 points.
• Played in the 2015 USHL/NHL Top Prospects Game (Dubuque, Iowa) and helped Team East to a 7-4 win by scoring a goal and adding an assist (his goal was assisted by future Irish teammate Dennis Gilbert).
• He started his Cedar Rapids career in 2012-13, playing in five games to end the season.
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from George Washington High School in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
• Attended the Noble and Greenough School (Dedham, Massachusetts) from 2011-14 and totaled 89 points (34-55-89) over three seasons (83 GP).
• Served as team captain for Noble and Greenough during the 2013-14 season.
• Also played for the Boston Jr. Bruins (2012-13), netting 12 goals and six assists for 18 points in 12 games.
• Full name is Callahan Michael Burke and he is the son of Sharon and Garrett Burke.
• His father played hockey at UMass Lowell from 1988-90.
• Has two younger brothers, Cam and C.J.
• Enrolled in First Year of Studies at Notre Dame.
Goals: 1 (3x - vs. Providence 2/17/17)
Assists: 2 (vs. UMass Lowell 11/18/16)
Points: 2 (vs. UMass Lowell 11/18/16)
Multi-Point Games: 1
Point Streak: 5 games; (Feb. 3 - pres.)