AS A FRESHMAN
• Made his first career appearance in Notre Dame's season-opening 9-2 win over Arizona State (Oct. 7) when he played the third period.
IN THE USHL
• Played three seasons in the USHL (2013-16), beginning with the Chicago Steel and most recently with the Waterloo Black Hawks.
• Morris played the 2013-14 season with Chicago and opened the 2014-15 season with the Steel before being traded to Waterloo.
• Played in 38 regular-season games in 2015-16 and posted a 20-12-1-2 record (w-l-t-otl-sol) to go along with a 2.47 goals against average and a .906 save percentage.
• In nine playoff games in 2016, posted a 5-4-0 record and a 2.50 goals-against average and a .921 save percentage.
• Played in the 2015-16 USHL/NHL Top Prospects Game and became the fifth goaltender all-time to not allow a goal as he stopped all 12 shots he faced.
• Was named a 2014-15 USHL Third Team All-Star after posting a 27-15-4 record to finish tied for second among USHL goaltenders in victories.
• In 2014-15, ranked second in the league with a .920 save percentage, third with a 2.41 goals against-average and tied for first with four shutouts.
• After being acquired in January (2014), he posted a 19-6-3 record with a 1.85 goals against-average and .937 save percentage in 28 appearances for Waterloo.
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from South Elgin High School in South Elgin, Illinois.
• Played for the Colorado Thunderbirds before joining the Chicago Steel.
• Full name is Christopher Cale Morris and he is the son of Kathy Morris.
• Has two older sisters, Kalee Morris and Jessi Sadorus.
• Enrolled in First Year of Studies at Notre Dame.