AS A JUNIOR
• Opened the season with a two-assist game against Arizona State (Oct. 7).
• Scored the opening goal and added an assist in Notre Dame’s 5-3 win over Holy Cross in the Shillelagh Tournament (Nov. 25).
• Will remain out for the second semester (undisclosed).
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Played in 36 games and scored six goals and added 12 assists for 18 points - all of which were career high totals.
• Had two power-play goals and finished with a +7 rating for the season.
• Notched a career-high three assists in Notre Dame’s 8-2 win over UConn at the Barclays Center (Nov. 1).
• Scored a goal in Notre Dame’s 2-2 tie with Northeastern (Nov. 13).
• Had a goal and an assist in the 5-1 win over UMass (Dec. 5).
• Scored in the 1-1 overtime tie at #17 Denver (Jan. 1).
• Had a goal and an assist in Notre Dame’s 5-1 win at New Hampshire (Jan. 22).
• Notched an assist on Jordan Gross’ goal that gave the Irish a 1-0 lead in the 3-1 win at Vermont (Feb. 6)
• Scored his first career power-play goal to extend Notre Dame’s lead to 3-0 in an eventual 5-1 win over Maine (Feb. 13).
• Added a power-play goal in the 3-2 loss to Boston University (Feb. 26).
• Had two assists in Notre Dame’s game two 6-4 loss to Northeastern in the Hockey East Quarterfinals (March 12).
AS A FRESHMAN
• Played in 41 of the team's 42 games while scoring four goals and adding 10 assists for 14 points.
• Had six penalty minutes and blocked 10 shots.
• Notched his first career point with an assist versus Lake Superior State (Oct. 18).
• Followed that game up with a two-assist effort against Niagara (Oct. 24).
• Scored his first career goal the next night versus Niagara and added an assist (Oct. 25).
• Scored the overtime, game-winning goal at Merrimack in Notre Dame's 3-2 victory (Nov. 11).
• Had a goal and an assist at UMass (Dec. 5).
• Registered two assists in Notre Dame's 3-2 win against sixth-ranked Miami (Dec. 28) in the opening game of the Florida Hockey Classic.
• Played in all six playoff games and registered a goal and an assist.
IN THE NHL DRAFT
• Selected in the second round (38th overall) in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft by the Buffalo Sabres.
• Was the youngest player selected in the 2013 draft (his birthday was the last day of eligibility for the 2013 draft).
IN THE USHL
• Joined the Irish roster after spending the 2013-14 campaign splitting time between Muskegon and Green Bay of the United States Hockey League (USHL).
• Was teammates with Dawson Cook and Jordan Gross with the Gamblers.
• Played in 21 games with Muskegon, notching three goals and 11 assists for 14 points before being traded at Christmas 2013.
• In 35 games with Green Bay, scored 10 goals with 26 assists for 36 points.
• In four playoff games, added two goals and two assists for four points.
• Made his USHL debut with Muskegon in 2012-13 at the end of his high school campaign at Edina.
• Scored one goal and added eight assists for nine points in 14 games to end the 2012-13 season.
WITH TEAM USA
• Prior to his final high school season, played in 10 games for USA Hockey's National Team Developmental Program, chipping in one goal with one assist.
• A member of the gold-medal winning World Junior A Challenge team with current Irish teammates Jordan Gross and Cal Petersen.
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from Edina High School in Edina, Minnesota, where he played two seasons.
• In 2012-13, led Edina in scoring with 20 goals and 32 assists in helping the Hornets to the Minnesota State 2AA championship.
• In 2011-12, scored 26 goals and added 32 assists to help Edina to third place.
• Attended Academy of Holy Angels High School in Richfield, Minnesota, in 2011-12 with his older brother, Cullen.
• Had 10 goals and 27 assists for 37 points as the Stars advance to the Section 2AA quarterfinals.
• Also attended Shattuck St. Mary's School where he played bantam hockey in 2009-10, when he scored 20 goals with 39 assists in 58 games.
• Full name is Connor Joseph Hurley and he is the son of Tom and Therese Hurley.
• Has two brothers, Ryan and Cullen, and one sister, Erin.
• Cullen plays hockey at Wisconsin and Ryan played lacrosse at Cornell.
• Born in Eagan, Minnesota.
• Enrolled in the College of Arts and Letters with a major in political science.
Goals: 1 (11x - vs. UConn 10/28/16)
Assists: 3 (vs. UConn 11/1/15)
Points: 3 (2x - vs. Arizona State 10/8/16)
Multi-Point Games: 12
Point Streak: 3 games (Oct. 18-25, 2014; 1-4-5)