IN THE PROS
• Signed a professional tryout cotract with the Chicago Wolves of the AHL (April 14).
• Played two games with the Wolves during the 2017-18 season.
AS A SENIOR
• Missed the Denver series with an upper body injury.
• Scored his first goal of the season in the game one loss to Sacred Heart (Oct. 19).
• Scored what proved to be the game winner against Sacred Heart (Oct. 20) for his second career game winner.
• Had the game-winning goal and added an assist for his first career multi-point game in Notre Dame's 5-3 win over Penn State (Nov. 10).
• Scored the third period, game-tying goal in Notre Dame's 3-2 comeback win at 12th-ranked Wisconsin (Dec. 8).
• Added the empty net goal to seal Notre Dame's 4-2 win over Wisconsin (Jan. 19).
• Sealed Notre Dame's 5-3 winn at Penn State by scoring the fifth Irish goal midway through the third period (Feb. 2).
AS A JUNIOR
• Scored in Notre Dame’s 4-1 win over then No. 4/5 UMass Lowell (Nov. 18).
• Finished the season with one goal and five assists in his 39 game appearances.
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Skated in 32 games and notched four points on three goals and an assist.
• Scored his first goal of the season in a 3-1 in over Western Michigan (Nov. 28).
• Scored a goal in the following game, a 3-1 victory over UMass (Dec. 4) for his first career point streak.
• That goal against UMass was his first career game-winning goal.
• Notched his first assist of the season in Notre Dame’s 4-3 comeback win at then third-ranked Boston College (Dec. 10).
• Scored in the 7-1 win over Western Michigan (Jan. 8).
AS A FRESHMAN
• Played in 35 games, scoring a goal and adding an assist for two points.
• Notched his first career point with a goal against Niagara in a 6-3 Notre Dame victory (Oct. 24).
• His first career assist came in a 4-2 loss at Minnesota.
• Blocked nine shots and had eight penalty minutes.
• Skated in four playoff games.
IN THE USHL
• Joined the Irish after spending the 2013-14 campaign with the Green Bay Gamblers of the United States Hockey League (USHL).
• Played in 59 games, scoring 15 goals and adding 18 assists for 33 points while picking up 38 penalty minutes.
• Helped the Gamblers to a fourth-place finish in the USHL's Eastern Division with a 30-24-3 record.
WITH USA HOCKEY
• Spent two seasons (2011-13) with USA Hockey's National Team Developmental Program.
• Played with the Under-17 team (2011-12), seeing action in 55 games, where he scored two goals with 10 assists for 12 points.
• Helped the U.S. to a silver medal at Under-17 World Championships (had two assists in five games at that tournament).
• With the Under-18 team in 2012-13, scored seven goals and added seven assists for 14 points in 59 games.
• Helped the U.S. to gold medals at the 2012 Vlad Druzilla Tournament and the Four Nations Tournament.
• Was a member of silver medal team at Under-18 World Championships in April 2013.
• Selected to play in the CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects game in September 2012, but missed the game due to injury.
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from Pioneer High School in Ann Arbor, Michigan, while with the U.S. National Team Developmental Program.
• Also played hockey at Cadillac High School through his sophomore year.
• Scored 14 goals with 18 assists in 18 games as a sophomore.
• Full name is Dawson James Cook and he is the son of David and Michelle Cook.
• Has two younger brothers, Dylan and Jacob.
• Born in Cadillac, Michigan.
• Enrolled in Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business with a major in marketing.
Goals: 1 (11x - at Penn State 2/2/18)
Assists: 1 (8x - vs. Penn State 11/10/17)
Points: 2 (vs. Penn State 11/10/17)
Multi-point games: 1
Point Streak: 2 games (2x - Oct. 19 - 20, 2017)