AS A SENIOR
• Named an Honorable Mention Hockey East All-Star (March 17).
• Voted the team’s Offensive MVP following the season.
• Served as an alternate captain and was a member of Notre Dame’s Rosenthal Leadership Academy.
• Skated in all 37 games and scored a career-high 14 goals and added 18 assists for a career-high 32 points.
• Had three power-play goals, two game winners and finished with a +13 rating.
• Had 21 points (7-14-21) in 22 Hockey East games.
• Finished with eight multi-point games on the season including the game-winning goal and three assists in Notre Dame’s 8-2 win over UConn at the Barclays Center (Nov. 1).
• Scored the first goal in Notre Dame’s 2-2 overtime tie at Denver (Jan. 2).
• Had a goal and an assist in Notre Dame’s 3-2 win at New Hampshire (Jan. 23).
• Had the game-winning, power-play goal in Notre Dame’s 2-1 win at Vermont (Feb. 5) and also added an assist for a two-point night.
• Tied his career-high with two goals in Notre Dame’s 4-1 win over Maine (Feb. 12) and added an assist for a three-point night.
• Had a goal and an assist in Notre Dame’s game two 6-4 loss to Northeastern in the Hockey East Quarterfinals (March 12).
AS A JUNIOR
• Played in 41 of the team’s 42 games while setting career-high marks in goals (8), assists (21) and points (29).
• His 29 points ranked fourth on the team, while his 21 assists tied for third.
• Tied for the team lead with three game-winning goals and scored three power-play goals.
• Tied for second on the team (and first among forwards) with a +8 plus/minus rating.
• Blocked 31 shots and had 24 penalty minutes.
• Had six multi-point games on the season including a career-high, four-point effort (1-3-4) in Notre Dame’s 5-3 win over Lake Superior State (Oct. 17).
• Had a goal and an assist versus Western Michigan (Jan. 10).
• Scored two-goals against Vermont (Oct. 31).
• Had three assists in the 3-2, game two win versus UMass (March 7).
• Notched his second two-goal game of the season against UMass (March 8) in Notre Dame’s 7-0, game three win in the first round of the Hockey East playoffs.
• Skated in all six playoff games, netting two goals and three assists for five points.
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Played in 26 of the team's 40 games during the 2013-14 season (injured twice during the season, missing 10 games the first time and four the second).
• Scored three goals with two assists for five points.
• Had one game winner.
• His first goal of the season was the game winner in 3-0 shutout win at Western Michigan (Oct. 12).
• Scored his second point of the season (an assist) in 2-0 shutout win over Boston University (Feb. 21).
• Had a multi-point game with a goal and an assist in the 7-2 win over Boston College in game one of the Hockey East quarterfinals.
• His final goal of the year tied the game at 3-3 versus St. Cloud State in NCAA West Regional (Mar. 29), a game the Irish would lose 4-3 in overtime.
• In six postseason games had two goals and one assist for three points.
AS A FRESHMAN: Played in all 41 games as a rookie for the Irish in 2012-13 ... scored five goals with seven assists for 12 points ... had one game-winning goal ... was +8 on the season and had 10 penalties for 31 minutes ... had one game with two or more points on the year ... scored a goal in his second game, the game-winning marker in the 3-2 win over Nebraska Omaha (Oct. 13) in the championship game of the Ice Breaker Tournament in Kansas City, Missouri ... second goal of the season was Notre Dame's lone goal in a 3-1 loss at then-No. 1 Boston College (Nov. 9) ... third goal of the year came in a 5-1 win at Michigan State (Dec. 8) ... had a key goal to help the Irish snap a five-game losing streak in the 5-2 win over Ferris State (Jan. 26) ... fifth and final goal of the year came in 2-2 overtime tie at Ohio State (Feb. 2) ... had two assists in 7-4 win over Michigan (Feb. 8) and added a single assist in 6-4 win the following night ... earned CCHA Gongshow rookie of the week honors with three assists and a +3 rating in sweep of Michigan ... games were part of a career-best, five-game point streak (2g, 4a) from Jan. 26 to Feb. 9 ... had one assist in the CCHA semifinals versus Ohio State (March 23) ... played in five postseason games with one point.
• Selected in the fourth round, 100th overall in the 2012 NHL Entry Draft by the Washington Capitals.
WITH USA HOCKEY
• Selected, along with teammate Vince Hinostroza, to the 2014 U.S. World Junior National Team.
• Had two assists in five games and was +4 for the tournament, which was played in Malmo, Sweden.
• A two-time invitee to the U.S. National Junior Evaluation Camp in Lake Placid, New York (2012 and 2013).
• Spent two seasons with USA Hockey's National Team Developmental Program in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
• Served as an alternate captain with the Under-18 team in 2011-12 scoring 10 goals with 11 assists for 21 points.
• Picked up 22 penalty minutes in 55 games.
• Member of gold-medal winning team at the Under-18 World Championships.
• Served as co-captain of the Under-17 team in 2010-11, when he had seven goals and 20 assists for 27 points in 49 games.
• Helped his team to the gold medal at the 2011 Under-18 Vlad Dzurilla tournament, recording three assists.
• Member of Under-17 World Hockey Challenge team that won the silver medal in 2010 portion of the season.
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from Pioneer High School in Ann Arbor, Michigan, while playing for the U.S. National Team program.
• Attended Downers Grove North High School as a freshman and sophomore.
• Product of the Chicago Mission Midget program and in his final season (2009-10) had 29 goals and 41 assists for 70 points.
• Was born in Caldaro, Italy and moved to Illinois along with his mother and brother, Theo, to play hockey for the Chicago Mission when he was 12.
• First native of Italy and fourth player born on foriegn soil, joining Calle Ridderwall '11 (Sweden), Robin Bergman (Sweden) and Peter Schneider (Austria), to play hockey for the Irish.
• Full name is Thomas DiPauli and he is the son of Alexander and Christina DiPauli and has one brother, Theo, and one sister, Sandra. Theo played hockey at Union College.
• Marketing major in Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business.
Goals: 2 (3x - vs. Maine 2/12/16)
Assists: 3 (3x - vs. UConn 11/1/15)
Points: 4 (1-3-4 2x - vs. UConn 11/1/15)
Multi-Point Games: 16
Point Streak: 5 games (Jan. 26 - Feb. 9, 2013; 2-4-6)